1970's Horror films!

The 70's was the era of Horror Movies.

What great horror films do you remember?

Heres one of my favorites

The Hills Have Eyes (1977) IMDb

hills_have_eyes_orig_poster1977.jpg

http://horror.about.com

"The Hills Have Eyes" follows a normal American family on a camping trip who accidentally crash their station wagon and trailer in the middle of the California desert. The gang consists of Bob and Ethel, and their teenage children Bobby and Brenda, and their adult daughter Lynne and her husband and infant. Their father goes out for help, while the rest of them wait at the trailer, but they are unknowingly being watched by a family of cannibalistic mountain people that are hungry for flesh. As night falls, the clan of mountain-dwelling cannibals close in on the family, attacking their little safe-haven Airstream trailer, and begin to brutally slaughter each of them as they fight to save their lives.

Sounds a bit like last orders at the Tottle Brooke in Beeston.

Bip. :sorry:

I'd have to say the Texas Chainsaw Massacres (sp?) :Shock:

Actually mine was a 60's movie. My friend and I went when we were about 16 and saw The Telltale Heart. It scared the beejeebers out of us, I've never been to a horror movie since.

Not really into Horror movies but if I had to choose one that scared me at the time it would be The OMEN.

As I said not really into Horror, I reckon I'm at that age where nothing frightens me anymore, apart from when I meet Dicko in the Lincolnshire Poacher on those notorious meet ups we sometimes have..

Bip.

Doctor Phibes was about the only horror film I remember watching

;)