Yeah BO**OCKS to em from me two (even if you did have a pop at the mighty Magpies!!!)

;)

Im going to enjoy seeing them sheepshaggers get beat week in week out next season

Build a bonfire,

Build a bonfire,

Put the derby on the top,

Put the County in the middle

And burn the f**king lot.

Do those locals have something in common with our Kiwi relatives??? !rotfl!

And if there are any Kiwis reading this I AM JOKING ok?

• 3 months later...

Yeah but did it have to be Liverpool to do it? ,Red and white Shi*te round here they are!!! (IF you live round here it's Man U ,Liverpool ,City or Everton there ain,t that many Notts County Fans)

Fancy that the F word go down 2-3 at home to the Posh .A league lower I think (At least we lost to the 1st division leaders thumbsdown

I take it Red is keeping a low profile at the moment???

!rotfl!

The topic of conversation drifted to Nott’s County and I’m afraid I have no rivalry with notts @ all , it’s like some poor relative that you just feel sorry & pity for.

http://www.nottstalgia.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=377

NUFF SAID ............He he

289312131_298b77b91e_b.jpg

• Like 1

It wasn't us that started the build a bonfire malarky with the put County in the middle etc

And if you watch this you will notice that the recent pitch invasion was nothing to do with us

But to tell the truth I don't particularly hate you guys as long as you lose LOL.

I don't care what any one says but I truely believe that Notts would never have had the successes that they had in the early 80s if it hadn't been for the peer presure created by messers Clough and Taylor even though they didn't help us financialy, they inspired the faithful few to shout that bit louder to spur the team on to bigger and better things (also there was a man called "Sir Jimmy of Sirrel" AKA God AKA "The real chosen one"

• 7 months later...

Im going to enjoy seeing them sheepshaggers get beat week in week out next season

You weren't far wrong there Red.
  • 5 years later...

Right, I won't :)

Ha ha you don't it !! cracking season for me beating the sheep shaggers home and away , the unbeaten run , i don't mind competing every year and not going up !!

Anyway i don't talk football on here . End of.

• 4 years later...