Sorry dawn I thought you was a chap....

At the moment I'm in Chilwell but hoping in the next several weeks to be moving to Sawley.

I can gaurantee you won't get bored on here meduk..

we don't have many ladies who regulary contribute, we did have a few but they left to have babies....as women do....lol :tease:

Bip.

Chilwell is a nice place there's no doubt but that. Now I find myself in a four bed semi with only a boxer dog to keep me company I feel I need somewhere smaller.....also nearer to both my children.

Bip.

Ian from Cheshire here to say hi Notts ex pat but there are people a lot more further afield than me aren't there Caz ?

;)

Ian from Cheshire here to say hi Notts ex pat but there are people a lot more further afield than me aren't there Caz ?

;)

Yeah hi from Victoria Australia Dawnie !hand!

;)

Why yes there are - a BIG hello from Detroit, Michigan, USA!

• 7 years later...

Hiyaa ws bored last night so i thought id find a good forum :rolleyes:

came across this one so i thought id join

So having looked at Nottstalgia for one evening, her boredom returned and she's spent the last 8 years looking for another good forum.

• Upvote 2