Guest Anne

Ohhh.. thanks for the welcome Black Ice and "Cheers".

It's taken me quite a while Kath...but here I am.

I don't know whether I'm a newbie or an oldbie though.

Nemind eh.

I was on your site at 2:00am this morning and what I read

made me smile.

I think I belong in your madhouse..I feel quite at home.

Anne from Aspley

Sounds as if you're going to fit in nicely.

Can you cook? use a duster? a Dyson? wash pots? iron and lay bricks because I'm going to need a house woman for when I move in me Bungalow.....which in turn might lead to other things if good at those.

Bip.

Ayup Anne, been wondering where you'd been to, hope your well up there in the icelands of Canada! Not heard from you in ages!

Guest Anne

I know Ayupmeducks..you know life goes on and sometimes a bit too fast and fings happen.

Anyroad up..I'm baaaack...it's good to know you're still around.

Weather here in Canada..well..no more icefields cos we're into our summer now..hot hazy and humid it is right now..temp is in the high 30's

most of the time.

Hmmm...back 2 mins and I get a proposition like that..by heck I'm going to have to think on that one Black Ice!!!!!!!

I think I might consider it if you throw in a cleaner a cook and a gardener..ooo and a washer upper!

Anne Posted: Jun 3 2007, 02:26 PM  

Hmmm...back 2 mins and I get a proposition like that..by heck I'm going to have to think on that one Black Ice!!!!!!!

I think I might consider it if you throw in a cleaner a cook and a gardener..ooo and a washer upper! 

The washing up I can arrange, I believe one can get a machine called a dishwasher, never owned one before but they reckon they are good at cooking fish too, saves on time and energy.

In these times of cutting back on ones carbon foot print sounds common sense to me to do both at the same time, I wonder what the parsley sauce is like done in one of those machines?

I have been told they come pretty cheap like a Taiwanese lady of the night of which I have no experiance of..lol

I’m not a good gardener by that I mean I’m no Percy throwaway. I like a low maintenance style garden plenty of concrete lawns and roses and not much digging because of me delicate back which I have these days, it would be no good asking me to pull me weight in the flower bed department because I’m knackered, to many lock ins and wet bar towels to start that hanky panky again.

Regarding cooking, I have a micro wave for that, Tesco do a great range of five minute microwave curries, I live on Chicken Tikka Masala, and Sheppard’s pie.

What else was there?

I have a dust buster for the places where it’s hard to reach and a Dyson for the more down to earth places of which I don’t mind using, apart from when the dust container needs emptying which isn't very often, only when I lose suction. When I do empty it just at that point when the dust and dog hairs are about to drop into ones dust bin the wind gets up and blows all the crap up into the air and in my face and mouth, may need your help with that task.

I reckon that about covers all your objectionable points so how about it Anne, shall I come and see you or are you coming to me for the interview?

Just a little point which I meant to ask at the very beginning, if you are over 35 and not a nymphomaniac or not self sufficient by that I mean money in the bank well you can forget it meduk. :Kiss:

Bip. B)

Guest Anne

bighug a tad did you say our Kath...thanks..but don't you say any more..lets keep em guessing.

Now as regards the nympho bit...that'd be for me to know and them find out!!!

I'm also flat broke..but if you have any to spare!!

So very very sadly I guess that let's me out of your very welcome and unexpected proposition.

I have no idea what a Dyson is at all..never heard of it before..but from what you say..I guess it's summat like an Hoover..

am I right?

Now then..I'll tell you what I was expecting from you...call this an interview of you like.

I am looking for a man...who will be ever so good to me..patient and kind...who will wait on me hand and foot..my slightest whim or wish should be his command!

He has to be tall dark and handsome..broad shoulders..a great sense of humour..loves animals..loves to travel..and is willing to keep me in the

manner to which I've always wanted to become accustomed!

I would want a house on one level so I can watch the man of my dreams vaccum and clean and cook my favourite meals one of which just happens to be fish wiv parsley sause!!

Rose gardens and curry I love.

Ohh I forgot you ave a big dog...I'd have to come first before ya dog..

sorry!

:mouse:

A Dyson is what you guessed it is a Glorified Hoover but with one subtle difference, it's got plenty of suck, which I feel is necessary at my time of life.

It was worth a try....better luck I supose with the next lady to hit the forum.

Bip.

Guest Anne

I have no idea who Julian Cleary is...cos I live in Canada..

bin here for 36 years..and me roots are still in Nottingham.

perhaps you can enlighten me!

Haa I guessed right then and will know what a Dyson is in future.

Well me duck..now we've got all that lot sorted out Black Ice..

can I pass your resume out to women I know who will be in

the Nottingham area.

One thing I'll have to point out to em is they'll have to be a brickie!

Good Luck!

:mouse:

Didn't we all LOL( if you had the time to walk out to it COS THE TIDE DON'T GO OUT THERE IT BOG***S OFF (Thank you Blaster Bates) although he didn't say boggers oops

;)

Guest Anne

:blink: ahhhh I remember it well!!

I can see em pulling rock un making all sorts of things wi it

as well as the name Skegness right down the middle of the stick o rock!

Me Mam used to try and tell me how they did it..but I could never figure it out.

!tanning!

I fort Blaster Bates ud be your era meduck (Bit of a rude comic) is bin dead a couple o yers nah burree wah funneh

Too all in U.K. he was out a long time before Chubby Brown although he's been going some years saw him at the palaise in 84

;)

Guest Anne

Oooo Blimey...I don't even know who Chubby Brown is either.

I am in a mess..ya gerrin me all confused na!!

Mind ya I came ere in 1971 so that's probably the reason..but I

did come back a lot then.

I've just bin lookin at all ya lovely photo's and think you're a great looking bunch on ere.

I love the photo's of ya kids Beefsteak..they're gorgeous.

Buuut I ave to say the photo's that really stand out are BIP's.

OK...no more flirtin...ya can drink when ya like....I'll marry ya!!!!!

:Kiss: