Reigning champion Mauresmo loses in Wimbledon's 4th round...

Is she now eligible to join the Men's competition?

....a la European Cup early losers go into the UEFA, etc...

Cheers

Robt P.

post-72-1183482797.jpg

There is an overpowering likeness to the male species, but then again, there are a lot of women out there who would sell their children to look like her or him. No doubt the tests have been done and no doubt she/him passed them all with flying colours.

At the end of the day I wouldn’t kick her/him out just because she/him resembles nor woman nor man.

Did you understand that because I struggled to?

I reckon your right Rob she/him would qualify.

Bip.

She'd beat Tim any day LOL

;)

Mind you when she has them shoulders covered /hair down and a bit of slap on she looks quite attractive

Yeah - but look at that GRIP on the racket.

Definately NOT going anywhere near my Crown Jewels - even if she/he begged me! !rotfl!

? T.F.S.?

(Testicular feminisation Syndrome.) lips0

You mean she's got bollo**s ?

;)

If she has the syndrome,yes! They are hidden deep in the abdominal cavity. To all observation,the individual appears female,but has an XY status. Look it up it is quite interesting.

Is this you,oh Beefy one?

47,XYY boys have an increased risk of learning difficulties (in up to 50%) and delayed speech and language skills.[1][5][6][7][8][9][10][11] In contrast, a national survey of US children conducted in 2004 for the CDC found that 10% of 46,XY boys had a learning disability.[12]

As with 47,XXY boys and 47,XXX girls, IQ scores of 47,XYY boys average 10–15 points below their siblings.[5][7][8][10] It is important to realize that this amount of variation — an average difference of 12 IQ points — occurs naturally between children in the same family.[5] In 14 prenatally diagnosed 47,XYY boys from high socioeconomic status families, IQ scores available for 6 boys ranged from 100–147 with a mean of 120. For 11 boys with siblings, in 9 instances their siblings were stronger academically, but in one case they were performing equal to and in another case superior to their brothers and sisters.[13].

Developmental delays and behavioral problems are also possible, but these characteristics vary widely among affected boys and men, are not unique to 47,XYY and are managed no differently than in 46,XY males.[7][11] Aggression is not seen more frequently in 47,XYY males :Fool:

Thanks Stan you have put my mind at rest mate that explicates my symptoms down to the epistle.

There was I thinking that my bad edification was down to crap tutoring back in the 60s.

Now I can hold responsible my mum and dad for it.

Bip.