Bloody typical, I sit through 5 1/2 hours of bloody tennis ,cos SWMBO booked the downstairs bloody telly ,I cook bloody dinner (Roast Chicken and all the trimmings) get the kids ready for bloody bed ,iron Charlottes bloody school dress (Cos she didn't have a bloody clean one) read them bloody stories. Sit down for 1/2 past bloody 8 to watch Coast and instead we get an 1/2 bloody hour episode of bloody Rick Stein and they bloody well cancelled bloody Coast .Ask me if im'e bloody mad go on I bloody well dare you

madashell

Same here...

I was waiting for 'Coast', as it was to highlight the west of Ireland, and was damn annoyed when it was cancelled without prior announcement.

At least we have now got the nauseating Wmbn, with the dreadful Barker, out of the way for another year.

Cheers

Robt P.

Bloody typical, I sit through 5 1/2 hours of bloody tennis ,cos SWMBO booked the downstairs bloody telly ,I cook bloody dinner (Roast Chicken and all the trimmings) get the kids ready for bloody bed ,iron Charlottes bloody school dress (Cos she didn't have a bloody clean one) read them bloody stories. Sit down for 1/2 past bloody 8 to watch Coast and instead we get an 1/2 bloody hour episode of bloody Rick Stein and they bloody well cancelled bloody Coast .Ask me if im'e bloody mad go on I bloody well dare you

madashell

Oh you poor lad,after all that hard work too & yes I can tell you are bloody well not happy,but! today is another day,things always seem better after a good nights sleep.

Which channel was it on? you should ring up & give them a short sharp B********G do you the world of good me duck :Friends:

It was on BBC 2 (or rather should have been ) they didn't cancel the bloody Antiques road show though. Oh no P.S. I was looking forward to that bit in Galway cos we were there when they were filming it.

;)

• 2 weeks later...

And they bloody canceled it again this week for the bloody athletics. They even had a bloody chance to bloody show it in the bloody repeat from the week before spot but they didn't they showed a bloody repeat of a bloody repeat

madashell

More bloody than a Dracula film.

Seems to me beef your a little annoyed with whats on the box or whats not.

The Scotish Open starts tomorrow at 6-30am, got ten squid on Tiger winning.

Rose

Golf? chewing gum for the bloody eyes and a bloody good walk spoiled in my bloody opinion

;)

And if it go's to a bloody play off on Sunday, and they cancell bloody Coast again then im'e cancelling my bloody subscription to the bloody Radio bloody Times

;)

Golf? chewing gum for the bloody eyes and a bloody good walk spoiled in my bloody opinion

;)

And if it go's to a bloody play off on Sunday, and they cancell bloody Coast again then im'e cancelling my bloody subscription to the bloody Radio bloody Times

;)

That's right Beef. You show 'em, give 'em bloody 'ell!

Ayup Beefsteak,

I may be wrong but is your computer defaulting to BLOODY when writing your post's?

I understand what you're saying though, not very often I watch the idiot box but when I do the programs either been cancelled as you say or been put on at a different time so I've already missed it. And to top it all, they have the bloody nerve to charge me 2007 prices for 1987 programs. Oh it seems my computers caught this bloody virus now,

Cheers

Rog

Well who would have bloody thought it ? The BBC /Radio Times bloody cock up again!!

SWMBO went to a friends party last night ,so I settle down to watch my choice of T.V. Nothing on all night until 11.35 when two programes were on at the same time (Soul Britania and the film Another Stakeout) So I thought set the timer for the film and watch 'Soul' Rewind the tape this morning and what has happened?Only started the film 15 minutes before the schedule says so I missed the bloody beginning ( Old film I know but I had never seen it before )

Another Stakeout I believe I have that on DVD somewhere, Brand new mind, never been opened, left over from my eBay selling days, I shall have to sort it out for you if you want it that is.

Bip.

Cheers den ,but I watched the rest of it ,got the jist of what I'de missed ,and didn't think it was a patch on the first one (But thanks any way)

Now what have the bloody BBC done again????? you got it , only bloody cancelled bloody cancelled Coast altogether now.

madashell

Now what have the bloody BBC done again????? you got it , only bloody cancelled bloody cancelled Coast altogether now.

Perhaps in deference to the flooding? :yahoo:

Notice how the London media suddenly deem the floods to be something of a 'national' disaster, now that parts of the M25 stockade/Home Counties are currently underwater!

Sheffield & Hull....never heard of 'em...where are they?

Cheers

Robt P.

Same as ever Rob ,two centimeters down there is treated the same as four foot up here

madashell

Ian,

9:00 pmCoast

Galway to Baltimore: The experts explore the wild west coast of Ireland, journeying from Galway Bay all the way to the Fastnet Rock, Ireland's southernmost point. [AD,S]

BBC 2 9pm Tuesday..

Just a documentary in front, so might be OK.....possibly :tease:

Cheers

Robt P.

Thanks Rob I had seen it advertised in a mates paper at college this afternoon and guess what? there are two programes on at the same time (SWMBO will have to tape CS bloody I)