Merry Christmas From Nottstalgia.com

MerryChristmas.gif

merry_christmas.gif

I would just like to thank you all for making our site such a success.

Posting your memories of Nottingham and prompting our brains into

action, to remember even more Nottstalgia.

Have great Christmas and New year Everyone.

Remember these days are "Nottstalgia" for years ahead.

Mick T.

Admin/Mick2me/Ayagorawiya?

• Upvote 9
  • 10 years later...
  • Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Merry Christmas Everyone. So many thanks to Mick and the Moderators for this lovely hobby you have given us. Before Nottstalgia I just used to flick around on the Internet, looking for anything of i

Merry Christmas and a Very Happy and Healthy 2015 to everyone who makes Nottstalgia the best website on the Internet, and especially to Mick without whom we wouldn't know so much about our lovely city

Merry Christmas to one and all. This is the best site ever, and all of you are like old friends. This last year particularly has seen some great subjects appear, lots of new members who post regularly

i personally would like to thank mick2me and all staff for the site brilliant, not so lonely now, and wish them, their families and all others on site a VERY VERY HAPPY CHRISTMAS, AND HEALTHY HAPPY AND PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR.

again Thank you all very much

Terry

• Upvote 10

Happy Christmas to everyone here, good health to everyone, it is the most valuable asset you will ever have.

Thanks Mick for a wonderful site.

Aussie Brian

• Upvote 6

Merry Christmas and a Very Happy and Healthy 2015 to everyone who makes Nottstalgia the best website on the Internet, and especially to Mick without whom we wouldn't know so much about our lovely city and we certainly wouldn't have made so many wonderful friends.

• Upvote 11

As above, I can't improve upon Lizzies statement.

• Upvote 4

Merry Christmas to one and all. This is the best site ever, and all of you are like old friends. This last year particularly has seen some great subjects appear, lots of new members who post regularly and everyone getting along well. We've jollied along those with illness/medical procedures, congratulated the arrival of new babies, wished Happy Birthday, and pulled legs! Here's to many more years together, so, keep taking the tablets!

• Upvote 11

Merry Christmas to everybody on this fantastic website and glad I joined 😊 I have met some lovely people both on the site and in the flesh.

Some of the topics mentioned have brought back wonderful memories from school, work and my misspent youth in clubs and pubs from around our great city of NOTTINGHAM.

• Upvote 7

I've only been a member on this site a short while, but it seems like ages, Nottstalgia seems to offer so much. Friendly people, lots of humour, great memories and a huge resource of information about our beloved City. Thank you to Mick and everbody for such a great place to spend time.

Merry Christmas to everbody and all the very best for the New Year.

Best wishes

Mike

• Upvote 7

Merry Christmas everyone........Hope it is a memorable one.....

• Upvote 5

Merry Christmas Everyone.

So many thanks to Mick and the Moderators for this lovely hobby you have given us. Before Nottstalgia I just used to flick around on the Internet, looking for anything of interest about Nottingham: never dreaming I would find any thing like Nottstalgia. Friendship, Fun, Information, and happy Nights out when we have a Meetup. How many times do you all say "I'll just have 10minutes on Nottstalgia" and find you are still on there 2 hours later! Me for one every day, and sometimes in the middle of the night as well. Wishing you all the Best of Health and Happiness for the Coming year Miducks. :)

• Upvote 11

Mick2me #1

A very happy christmas and new year to you Michael. You've gave a pensioner some new friends to chat to, and yes, some laughs at some of the replies, something thats missing in this mad world of ours.

I'd like to wish all NOSTALGIANS A MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR.

lol john.

• Upvote 8

Similar things in past years, Lockerbie and the Penlee Lifeboat disaster. Terrible !