picture015de2.jpg

• Upvote 1

Beefsteak    259

Ayup ChiK welcome aboard

mick2me    2,953

Nice to seeya.

Look forward to hearing from you.

chik    0

I didn't have a blazer, thank goodness. They were optional for girls, and only the posh girls had them.....

heh heh

Dizzy-dee    3

I went to Glaisdale Comp......... left in 1973/4ish ........... I was in Sherwood house, the only thing we ever did any good in was swimming :Kiss:

annswabey    361

What was your sisters name, blueh2steve? I didn't go to Glaisdale but lived in Bilborough and she was probably about the same age as me.

terence12    722

went to Glaisdale about 1956, was only there 11 months we lived in a prefab on wigman road 137, we had to move so went to Frinton Rd Broxtowe, ended up at players school, wished i could have stayed at Glaisdale, brilliant music teacher there, and miss Stapleton.

Bilbraborn    1,563

Makes me laugh Terrence. You were my next door neighbour for two years but I was too young to be aware.

RodNeep    9

went to Glaisdale about 1956, was only there 11 months we lived in a prefab on wigman road 137, we had to move so went to Frinton Rd Broxtowe, ended up at players school, wished i could have stayed at Glaisdale, brilliant music teacher there, and miss Stapleton.

Music teacher was Derek Parkyn-Marshall.

Brilliant man! :-)

FiftiesBoy    4

Unwin was the headmaster when I was there, music teacher we used to call chinny, looked a bit like Jimmy Hill pre beard, 'Noddy' Matthews (Maths), Mr Dobby, Hailey (PE) Messrs Brand, Edinborough and Dixon.