Craig Strongman

Things that pee you off

As the title says, heres a couple of things that get me swearing at who did them!

The selfish twat at the front of the right hand lane at traffic lights, no signals active, so obviously i queue behind him to go straight on, then the jerkwad puts his ferkin right turn indicator on as the lights turn green, meaning he/she causes an unnecessary queue behind, that is delayed until he/she can turn! AAAGGGHHHHH!!!! :angry:

Second, still involves driving......having let someone through a gap in the traffic, and they totally ignore your act of goodwill!!!!

Go on then peeps.....add yours!

When you order the day before your mid day meal to be told when you have sat down looking so forward as you do to having what you ordered the previous day, to be told, sorry non left the greedy so and so at the opposite end of the table has had your share.

What makes the situation worst is that your delay to the dinning table wasn’t your fault, if Mary hadn’t stopped you on the stairs to look for an ear ring which had popped out as she had blown her nose you would have got your just deserts, as it turned out you did.

Bye Bye for now Rose.

German Tourist in Merc. "please tell ze the way to Holiday Inn"

Mick2me "certainly right at the lights, Holiday Inn is .5 mile on right, just after the bend"

GT (without a word) drives off in that general direction...

M2 (with Cupped hands to mouth) DON'T MENTION IT!

M2 @ Griffiths Park LA.

Griffithparkwelcomesign.jpg

http://www.answers.com/topic/griffith-park

Microbus pulls up full of Japanese Tourists, one of which leans out of window and says

(very slowly) "D o Y o u S p e a k E n g l i s h ?"

M2 (even more Slowly) "Y e s - I a m F r o m E N G L A N D !"

JT "Where is the Hollywood sign"

M2 "It's the one over there that says HOLLYWOOD"

Hollywood%20Sign.jpg

http://www.49thicypaa.org

What pees me off, I'll tell you, people who post large images.

Bip.

People who flag a bus down and when the doors open they stand there groping through their purse for their ticket or money, why o why don’t thy have it ready before the bus comes so as not to keep all of us on the bus waiting.

Bip.

People who keep saying "Ya know" when I haven't the friggin faintest idea!!!! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

People who appear in a chat room pretending to be some one that they aren't

;)

People who say "Gid" instead of "Good"

Misuse of the word "unique".

Look it up - it means "the only one of its kind".

Over here we get "almost uniqe", "very unique" etc. - it drives me NUTS!

(Large images tick me off a little too!)

:Shock:

• Upvote 1

What ticks me off is people who ask questions just because they are damn nosey. They ask the price of everything, what youre wearing, how much you sold your house for, how much is the rent ;) AND not only that, they ask where are you going,what are you doing,what time will you be back,why don't you answer the phone? it drives me bloody well bananas. It's not restricted to associates either it's mostly rellies who are responsable,I could cheerfully snot em!

Smithylass don't mean you my darling lips0

OO I feel better for that......

The DHSS tell you that you have to go on one of their courses to 'help you get back to work' which lasts for 24 hours,during the day, but they won't let you go on a course that will get you back to work that lasts 26 hours in the evening

madashell

Bip.

Them little 15inch-monitors - get a nice 21inch wide-screen !!! Grandad .

Snails and the Welsh .

ian003ol2.jpg

People who never stop moaning about the weather and their particular circumstances, also those who say been there done that with so much smugness.

Bip.

Me

too...

It

only

serves

to

bu99er

up

horizontal

postings,

hence

this

vertical

contribution!

Reckon

I'm

the

only

one

who

complies

with

the

50KB

'rule'.

Primarily

as

I'm

too

thick

to

get

around

it.....

Cheers

Robt

P.

People who never stop moaning about the weather and their particular circumstances, also those who say been there done that with so much smugness.

Bip.

You forgot the, and got the 'T' shirt ,Oh by the way it's raining again

;)

Me

too...

It

only

serves

to

bu99er

up

horizontal

postings,

hence

this

vertical

contribution!

Reckon

I'm

the

only

one

who

complies

with

the

50KB

'rule'.

Primarily

as

I'm

too

thick

to

get

around

it.....

Cheers

Robt

P.

that

rob

i

think

all

postings

should

be

that..................................................theres...........more ..>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Red

People who use the same emoticon in every post

L

i

k

e

T

h

i

s

;)

Cell phones, they drive me barmy. Also folks who have those weird cells phones in their ears, and talk loudly to what seems like themselves, as you can't see said phones, and you think they're talking to you!

Cell phones, they drive me barmy. Also folks who have those weird cells phones in their ears, and talk loudly to what seems like themselves, as you can't see said phones, and you think they're talking to you!

I hate that too - so I talk back to them!

Going up to the bar in the Poacher to fetch another HP only to be told that it's off while they change the barrel - why can't they put 2 barrels on at a time??

;););););););););););););););););)

Is that enough Mick??

I

Just

Realised

You

Were

Having

A

Pop

At

Me

There

thumbsdown

Poor old emoticon is getting exhausted

The thing that pees me off the most is bloody cyclists who have to ride on the road when there is a perfectly good cycle path next to them. I meet them everyday travelling along University Boulevard and then along the main drag towards Chilwell. One day I'll knock one of them off his bloody bike, he'll soon get on the cycle track then, what the hell do they think they were put there for?????