Things that pee you off...

I know someone who, many years ago, worked in the offices at Brettles. They made all manner of hosiery, socks etc, not to mention liberty bodices! They also manufactured a garment known as ladies' equestrian knickers! The mind truly boggles!

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As the actions of various groups around the country proved when fireworks and petrol bombs were used as weapons. If that is not a good enough reason to say enough is enough and ban private sales of fi

I rather think the the hang 'em and flog 'em syndrome is alive and well and not a million miles away - and the press are having convulsions... Why does an act of mindless vandalism attract such v

Not to beat around the bush or add insult to injury, but there are several whimsical idioms that do not cut the mustard sense-wise. However, we shouldn’t cry over spilt milk, a little elbow grease wil

Posted Images

You take my wife out then Chulla, and I'll attend the meeting. Does that sound reasonable? 

I'm sorry I'll be missing all the excitement (?) this evening.  I do still have some fishnet stockings - perhaps I'll wear them this evening as I think of you all?  Or maybe not....

Oh dear Margie, you'll have Chulla straining at the leash when you next attend a meeting.

• Upvote 1

Wish someone could explain to me why they are supposed to be exciting - they're not particularly comfortable to wear!  

Never liked em, or sussies. A real turn off!

• Upvote 1

Cliff Ton, yes I know how to post pictures online, but no, I won't be doing so on this occasion!   

Too right FLY and an absolute nightmare trying to keep your seams straight!. Spent all my time looking over my shoulder!

I hope somebody's taking a defibrillator to the gathering tonight in case it all proves a bit too much for Chulla! :blink:

• Upvote 3
7 hours ago, FLY2 said:

Went to Bulwell this morning. 11 o clock, and enormous cartoon women were outside the chippy with trays of cheesy chips in one hand, and a fag in the other. Heavily tattooed boobs a plenty. Ugh. Give me quality any day. 

Some people would have spent good money to see that at Goose fair.

• Upvote 1
  • 1 month later...
On ‎21‎/‎08‎/‎2015 at 8:32 PM, catfan said:

Booking Fees for concert tickets, paying to book specific seats on aircraft, paying £30 to change a tiny detail on an insurance policy etc really gets my goat.

My wife bought 2 tickets to see Bruno Mars at the arena next year, £150.00 for the tickets, £18.00 booking fee, and £2.95 for postage. What a rip off.

• Upvote 1
On 12/10/2016 at 0:06 PM, FLY2 said:

Went to Bulwell this morning. 11 o clock, and enormous cartoon women were outside the chippy with trays of cheesy chips in one hand, and a fag in the other. Heavily tattooed boobs a plenty. Ugh. Give me quality any day. 

In Bulwell? :)

People who chuck litter out of moving cars.  Anti-social %$£*@£#s!!

• Upvote 1

Animal cruelty........ It should be punishable by decapitation !

• Upvote 2

Tell you what.really pees me off. Every time there is any news or documentary on funding the NHS, they always blame it on the "ageing population" Well, let me tell you, we are the ones who paid into it and paid our taxes,( and still do ). Obviously nobody takes into account those on benefits who choose not to work, and breed like rabbits! And the people who go to Emergency Dept's with a sore toe. Does it mean that as a pensioner I should not be treated? Wait until those b***ers get old!!

• Upvote 2

Exactly Kath. There would be hoards of us queuing to extract justice for the poor animals.

• 2 weeks later...

Last time I was in Nottingham to ride the new tram route to Toton there was a chav type sat across from me with her feet on the seat opposite her crap and all sorts of sh*t left on the edge of the seat when she got up to leave,whats the answer? I dunno,break their bloody legs,make them sit on the sh*t left by someone else

Rog

• Cliff Ton changed the title to Things that pee you off...