Things that pee you off...

Especially when wearing shorts........even the 3/4 length ones............... plus sandals...........proves they are p....ts           ,Germans do it all the time in Spain...............i try to be nice but find it difficult..................

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As the actions of various groups around the country proved when fireworks and petrol bombs were used as weapons. If that is not a good enough reason to say enough is enough and ban private sales of fi

I rather think the the hang 'em and flog 'em syndrome is alive and well and not a million miles away - and the press are having convulsions... Why does an act of mindless vandalism attract such v

Not to beat around the bush or add insult to injury, but there are several whimsical idioms that do not cut the mustard sense-wise. However, we shouldn’t cry over spilt milk, a little elbow grease wil

Posted Images

About the only time I wear trousers is when I come to a meetup or go to an official do, the rest of the time I'm in me shorts,good for riding me trike,I think this year when we go to Scotlandshire for our hols I might wear a kilt,nothing to prove just like to be comfortable

Rog

9 hours ago, woody said:

Grown men who wear shorts in mid_winter. What are they trying to prove?

I think it's compulsory uniform for the Post office, all the postmen in East leaks wear short's all year round!!

I usually buy Royal Navy work trousers from a military surplus place and when the knees wear out I cut them down,sew up the hem and there you go,hard wearing shorts with one hip pocket,two side pockets and two velcro fastening thigh pockets,perfect, I also buy "Desert camo" shorts from the same place with the same amount of pockets and only about a fiver a pair.

Rog

• Like 1

Not bell bottoms,work trousers, if I wore bell bottoms when going down Canwick hill on me trike they would act as air brakes when they filled with air :rotfl:

Walk round Lincoln Phil? prefere to ride me trike, thumbsup

Rog

• Like 1
19 minutes ago, philmayfield said:

All the nice girls love a sailor, Rog.;)

The nice boys do as well

(A l'eau, c'est l'heure)

(That is not French, say it out loud - Allo sailor, get it?) :) 

• Like 2

It's the middle of the summer sports season here in OZ.

Cricket- One day internationals versus the Poms , 20/20 Big Bash

Tennis - Australian Open

Cycling - Tour Down Under riding 120 km in 40 degree heat WTF? 

Football - Australian A League

I just wish the telecasters would cut out the "talking heads" and just concentrate on the sport and that the tennis players, particularly the women cut out the grunting every time they hit the ball.

A thing that pees me off:

Children - tiny children, not so tiny children and sometimes quite large children with a dummy (pacifier) in their mouths. There is never a good reason for this. They are a recent invention and yet the human race has managed without them for millennia upon millennia. 

Why are they here now?

Is this why so many sucky kids came along?

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

A well documented one this, but one that is constantly prevalent. DOG POOH ! 

Got back from town this lunchtime, and there was mega dollops in front of my drive, next doors drive, and in front of my wall. 

Having only noticed the pile next door, I carefully pulled in front of their house in order to reverse into my driveway. Having not noticed the rest, I proceeded to drive over two turds, and get it all up my drive. Hose pipe out, big yard brush, and stacks of Anglo Saxon bywords ! My two front tyres scrubbed, half of my driveway hosed and scrubbed, turds flushed from next doors drive into the gutter and washed down the road, and finally, the pavement hosed and brushed in front of the house.

Just what I needed after a traumatic time in town.

Oh, and I don't blame the dog. It's the filthy uncouth owners that want their uncivilised squalid noses rubbing into it !

• Like 2

That's reminded me of when I was young in Hucknall there was a woman who had a quite unpleasant looking little, squashed face dog (pug?) who would stand around while her dog performed its whatevers then took a toilet roll from her bag, wiped its bum and carefully placed the used tissue on top of the steaming pile. 

Aren't there laws in the UK about dog fouling? Here in France, they are quite strict and there are on-the-spot fines for doggie misdemeanours.

I have two dogs and even though I live in what might be described as the back of beyond, I always ensure that we have doggie poo bags with us when we take them out - and we dispose of them properly and not throw them up into trees - which I heard that they do in England.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

There are certain rules, but I don't know if it's a general one, or just pertaining to parks, play areas, and recreation grounds.

It's certainly a rule that should apply everywhere, as should spitting in the streets. That REALLY does my head in. I just can't comprehend how folks can be so slovenly. There's certainly been a massive deterioration in manners, self respect, and personal hygiene over the last few decades. 

Quite true FLY, the general demise of standards across society is disgraceful, irrespective of FPNs in Nottm, everyday I see people quite openly throwing their litter on the ground as I walk the Bulwell streets !

There was also a brown McDonalds carrier bag, dumped on the pavement across the road the other morning. It's former contents strewn across the pavement. I was going to pick up the bag, and two drinks cups, but I was in a hurry to get out. The following morning after a wild, wet and windy night, the bleddy things were all in my drive. Thanks you chavvy little bar stewards. I hope you get food poisoning next time !

• Cliff Ton changed the title to Things that pee you off...