Things that pee you off...

Marvellous ! So Declan Donnelly applauds his mate Ant, and wants the audience of their banal and infantile tv programme to do likewise. So this is just because Ant is now in rehab after crashing his car in a busy London street whilst twice over the legal drink drive limit ! Actually, he should be thankfully praying to God that he didn't kill anyone in the incident. 

Get your priorities right you talentless deformed dwarf ! Oh, and the audience of their overrated offering. 

Saturday Night Takeaway....... I wish they would !

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As the actions of various groups around the country proved when fireworks and petrol bombs were used as weapons. If that is not a good enough reason to say enough is enough and ban private sales of fi

I rather think the the hang 'em and flog 'em syndrome is alive and well and not a million miles away - and the press are having convulsions... Why does an act of mindless vandalism attract such v

Not to beat around the bush or add insult to injury, but there are several whimsical idioms that do not cut the mustard sense-wise. However, we shouldn’t cry over spilt milk, a little elbow grease wil

Posted Images

Just half a level above the Jeremy Kyle lot,absolute waste of good air time and oxygen

Rog

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

Ant & Dec: from grinning ninnies to grinning ninny.

I'm lucky that their appearances here are few but such is their reputation they seem to be grinning everywhere.

Another irritating thing regarding emails. I buy lots of stuff off EBay, and ALWAYS leave feedback, but items I've bought from Amazon and other online retailers, persist with useless emails, such as How do you rate this item, or that someone wants information on the item. I've bought such diverse items as a sewing machine, a home alarm system, car seatbelt shoulder pads, and gardening equipment. 

If I hadn't been satisfied, I'd have returned the bleddy things ! 

On 4/8/2018 at 3:23 PM, plantfit said:

Just half a level above the Jeremy Kyle lot,absolute waste of good air time and oxygen

Rog

That's just the low life chav scum trying to be famous for one hour on national TV, some people have no shame ! Another reason why I don't watch telly.

I refer to that program as "Inbred Hour!" or the Jeremy Kyle "Inbred show" !

• Like 2

What may I ask is wrong with Premier Inns ?

Saw a woman in Bulwell yesterday very overweight, must have been at least 18 stone minimum. Dressed in tracksuit & wearing trainers ! It was obvious to a blind man that she had not exercised for many years.

Well she must feel comfortable in it, knowing that there's room for further expansion.

:hungr:Via Greggs or KFC 

Reverting to the FLY2 post re Ant & Dec and the misplaced sympathy being asked for by Dec for his mate, the lawbreaking Ant.

I read now on the BBC website that floral tributes placed outside a house for a burglar who was killed during his act of burglary have been removed.

Surely any sympathies ought to be directed to the victims, not the perpetrators.

• Like 3

Exactly jonab. I've just read about the floral tribute being removed. Good ! Straight into the skip !

I suppose now, the poor old guy will be subjected to a torrent of abuse, hatred and torment. The so called friends and family of the burglar should be ashamed of themselves, but this ridiculous 'Blood is thicker than water' crap will always prevail, rather than reality. 

• Like 2

That's the problem they have no shame, the man who died had a history of serious offences against the elderly and still they reckon his was a great chap, their attitude beggars belief.

And we are told as always we have to accept their traditions and respect their way off life, me being slightly to the right of Genghis Khan I would have the skin of their backs and if that didn't work put them through the trap 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

If anyone broke into my house in the middle of the night, I wouldn't stop to consider their welfare. They'd more than likely get a very sharp WW1 officer's sword through their middle or up their rear end. It's my home and unless I invite people in...which is rare, cos I prefer cats....they have no right to be there!

• Like 7
  • Upvote 1
2 hours ago, Jill Sparrow said:

If anyone broke into my house in the middle of the night, I wouldn't stop to consider their welfare. They'd more than likely get a very sharp WW1 officer's sword through their middle or up their rear end. It's my home and unless I invite people in...which is rare, cos I prefer cats....they have no right to be there!

Complete agreement Jill, it's my house if your not invited don't expect a welcome. Our alarm system was upgraded five years ago and it is LOUD enough to wake the dead, which could be a problem as the cemetery is two minutes away. I ring my daughter every night to remind her to put it on.

• Like 2

I certainly hope the old guy gets some police protection from the 'travelling' rabble. They'll all come out with this 'family' crap, and that blood is thicker than water waffle as I said yesterday. Then of course, there's always the hangers on such as the anti police fraternity.

The constant burglar should have still been behind bars anyway. Ugh !

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1
15 hours ago, Jill Sparrow said:

Don’t take a hot dinner round to Jill’s house Rog! :biggrin:

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Cliff Ton changed the title to Things that pee you off...