Things that pee you off...

I personally think they should only be available with a doctors say so, many times these scooterists drive up to a shop or whatever, get out or off the bloody things and walk into shop or whatever,nowt wrong with them,just lazy, Lincoln is full of em, perhaps that could be one of the reasons people stop going to town,can't move for these things

Rog

• Like 1
  • Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As the actions of various groups around the country proved when fireworks and petrol bombs were used as weapons. If that is not a good enough reason to say enough is enough and ban private sales of fi

I rather think the the hang 'em and flog 'em syndrome is alive and well and not a million miles away - and the press are having convulsions... Why does an act of mindless vandalism attract such v

Not to beat around the bush or add insult to injury, but there are several whimsical idioms that do not cut the mustard sense-wise. However, we shouldn’t cry over spilt milk, a little elbow grease wil

Posted Images

Students taking over the city altogether Phil, it won't  be long now before they've got all that land where Maplins,Toys R us and Homebase used to be,

Rog

• Like 1

As someone who is incapable of walking more than about three steps, I would NEVER be seen on one of those contraptions. Transport for lazy slobs and fat slags.

(As an aside, is Viz magazine still around? That's where the Fat Slags originated)

• Like 2

Not far off gone Phil, Toys R us gone as is Maplins, Homebase,Office world, Pets for you or sommat like that, BHS, some furnature/carpet place, It's obvious the university were after the whole area because it's only across the road and the greedy Lincoln council are waiting in the wings to grab the money

Rog

Not only do I have to put up with that horrible smoke from next doors bloody chimney I am now having to endure a bloody chainsaw cutting up more wood, now this is going to sound a bit pedantic but, I have just measured the sound level with my sound level meter (left over from my fitting days) it reads 112 db in my back garden and 87db in my bedroom, I did report this noise last year to the environment department of North Kesteven council and never heard anything from them, do I report it again or just go out for a ride on my trike for a few hours?

Rog

Don't know whether you can read these numbers or not but I have emailed this picture along with my complaint to the council, it reads 118.6db this is in my back garden, the reqading from the bedroom was 84db

P1060931.jpg

Rog

• Like 1

Surely a chainsaw should be manufactured within legal limits I would have thought.

Have you ever heard a chainsaw going full chat? I think somewhere in the instructions it will tell you to wear hearing protection but nothing about the neighbours hearing

Rog

• Like 1

I think it's time to get the bike out Rog. Maybe Louth and back.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, FLY2 said:

Surely a chainsaw should be manufactured within legal limits I would have thought.

Chainsaws don't have silencers. That would reduce the power and make them cumbersome to use. Operators wear hearing protectors - well I don't bother but I only use the saw occasionally.

Councils, like most big businesses, pay more attention to those who make the biggest nuisance of themselves. complain and keep on doing so until they take notice..

The two complaints are linked Phil, if this person didn't have the stinking smoking wood burner she wouldn't need her stupid son to cut up wood with his chainsaw, as for the council, I know I'm wasting my time with them because in the seven years of phoning them with complaints (and other residents have complained) they have done nothing,this time I am using email so I am able to keep a record

Rog

• Cliff Ton changed the title to Things that pee you off...