Things that pee you off...

It was a joke B ! 

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As the actions of various groups around the country proved when fireworks and petrol bombs were used as weapons. If that is not a good enough reason to say enough is enough and ban private sales of fi

I rather think the the hang 'em and flog 'em syndrome is alive and well and not a million miles away - and the press are having convulsions... Why does an act of mindless vandalism attract such v

Not to beat around the bush or add insult to injury, but there are several whimsical idioms that do not cut the mustard sense-wise. However, we shouldn’t cry over spilt milk, a little elbow grease wil

Posted Images

Just had a notification from G. Re. Nottinghamshire Live. Who the hell is Abri Lamouchi ???

Sabri !  

Sorry Fly, missed the initial letter. Goes to show, I can't bloody read either. I figured it were a joke, but why not just tell who you're talking to that you find something amusing. So, who is Sabri ? :Friends:

Blimey, what's this, the Citizens Advice Bureau or the help desk. He's our new Forest manager, who hopefully will lead us to the promised land of the Premiership ! 

Sorry again Fly, but I'm one of the few blokes in England who doesn't give a toss about football. I prefer masculine games like chess, dominoes, origami etc.

• Upvote 1

Very dangerous. Chess can cause intense drowsiness, you can easily break a nail shuffling the dominoes, and origami, well those paper cuts can be so painful.  LOL

• Like 1

Suddenly got this vision of two of you sitting by your keyboards like snipers, ready to shoot me down in flames.  :laughing:this is better than LOL.

Blimey, watch those paper planes. They come keen if they hit you in the eye !

3 minutes ago, philmayfield said:

I've got a black belt in origami!

An' I've gorra black belt in Ikebana, so there.

Hey, we'll have none of your Southern sarcasm here matey.  

:laughing: No it's not. It reminds me of Mrs Fly !

Ikebana ! Sounds like Col's rash. He'll need Anthisan for that !

If anybody else is reading these posts they would swear we are doing stage act. I love banter. I am a Nottingham lad, honest. I moved South to keep one step ahead of the law. If poor old Col has Ikebana I'll try and get him some Tiger balm.

Maybe he requires Nippon then !  Ouch !

• Cliff Ton changed the title to Things that pee you off...