• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Works for me on on my iPad using 'Direct link'   This  is Button btw.  She is the mother of our other cat, Zippy  

Eeyar.  Heres one for you.  My first test from PIM.     Taken of Bailey today as he and Jake are on guard duty on the window seat.  Hope it works.    Edited to add.  Who

Posted Images

Eeyar.  Heres one for you.  My first test from PIM.

IMG_0302.jpg

Taken of Bailey today as he and Jake are on guard duty on the window seat.  Hope it works.  :)

Edited to add.  Whoopee! it worked.  Nice to be able to shrink 'em a bit too.  Taken with the 3 mp still section of my video camera.  One of the best pics I've taken of Bailey.  Black dogs are a struggle to get a good exposure.  Jake can be seen keeping an eye on him.

• Upvote 6

P_20141225_125624_002.jpg

Two years ago, I had a 1950s tiled fireplace removed prior to having a Clearview multlfuel stove installed. A certain deaf, white puss cat whose middle name is Trouble just had to check that Santa wasn't stuck up the chimney before the builder arrived! 

• Upvote 3

I like the idea of the small photo you can click to bring it up to size.  Only minor complaint is that I don't like the commercial pics that come with it.  I know they are trying to make a $ but I'm not interested in somebody's beer belly or bald head.

You might not be getting the same ads, Mick.  These came along with Jill's picture of the cat halfway up the chimney.  Like I said not a big deal, just not my favorites.  The ads I mean not Jill's photo.

Thanks Mick   201.  We have solved it.  I'm on the laptop now and no ads because I have Ad blocker on here.  I was on the Ipad this afternoon and have not found an adblocker that will work on there yet.  BUT I WILL.  :biggrin:

NBL.  Looks like your experience indicates that it dispenses different ads to different IP addresses.  I think I'll swap you a few Russian ladies for a beer belly.  :biggrin:

Like I said it's not really a big deal with me it is much better and faster than PB, and now I know there is a way to stop them.

• Upvote 1

Here is a picture taken in the Spring, by the lock on The Birmingham Main Line Canal. My favourite wild flowers. Cowslips. I am just practising posting pictures, and thought this one was OK. Here goes?

DSCN0215.jpg

• Upvote 1

The Postimage images that I have posted have disappeared in the entries on my Chrome laptop. Only the captions remain with a 'jpeg' suffix. The main text is still there. If I click on the caption, and a number of other click-arounds, I can get see the pictures on the Postimage website, but not in my posting.

Interestingly, the images are still there when I look on my desktop PC, which is Windows OS.

Is there anyone else who has posted a Postimage picture on their laptop got this problem?

Image caching is one of the main reasons that images can be seen on one computer but not on another. When you visit a web site for the first time it takes longer to load than on subsequent visits due to the images having to be retrieved from the server and displayed. Take the heading for this site... it will most likely be stored on your computer for easy retrieval and, even if it is deleted on the server, will still display. Clearing your image cache changes this of course.

Now I cannot get my images on my PC, nor can I get carni's last two or Michael Booth's. None of these are on my laptop except I can see

MB's Thoresby Hall. What is going on? Are we going to have to find another photo-planting programme?  Does it work (and stay put) only with thumbnails?

1. Clear internet cache.

2. Temp disable all browser extensions inc Ad-Block or similar then give it another try, if then OK switch Ad-Block off on Post image !

What browser, what OS ?

3. options >>> under the hood>>>>privacy >> content settings>>> click show picture :)  (CHROME)

I had a similar problem only appeared after updating Firefox, my solution was to uninstall & install & older version. I tested this theory first on IE & everything was fine so I knew Firefox was the culprit !