• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Works for me on on my iPad using 'Direct link'   This  is Button btw.  She is the mother of our other cat, Zippy  

Eeyar.  Heres one for you.  My first test from PIM.     Taken of Bailey today as he and Jake are on guard duty on the window seat.  Hope it works.    Edited to add.  Who

Posted Images

Whey Hey. You got it thumbsup

Malcolm, It showed a map of W-ton. I thought you had put that on, thats why I thought you had cracked it.

It doesn't show a picture of W-ton on my computer - its shows the other end of my street compusmash

Malcolm, I just had another look at your link on #96 and a map of Wolverhampton definately comes up on my computer.

Can't you see me waving!

I still get a picture of the other end of my street

Right. I can copy and paste a map but I cannot copy and paste a Streetview picture. Am I doing something wrong or am I trying to do something that can't be done?

I looked at my #95 image of The Great Western Hotel on Mansfield road and it is on Instant Street View

I just typed in Street view to start

Then The Hotel address

Then followed the instructions on #12 on Report St Annes topic.

I did notice your link address was Maps. Try straight on to street view. Good Luck.

Congratulations Malcolm and you had a good tutor in Carni...

However, it was a big shock when I started using the Instant Streetview and navigated around the centre of Nottingham and along the two main thoroughfares that we once used to enter the City; Arkwright Street and London Road.

I have watched with sadness the changing face of the City over the years and read, mainly on this Forum, of the changes that have been visited on it by enlightened planners (?) but this Streetview was something else again!

Apart from a handful of sites that I remembered, everything else has gone - changed forever. Places that have been discussed over the past year - gone.

I know you cannot stop progress but that Streetview tour was something else again!

At least the good old Trent was still there.

• Upvote 3

Yes. The number of years I have spent at my Grandmothers on Minver Cresc. Aspley. I don't go there in real life anymore, I have no reason too. I have been right round Minver on Streetview a couple of times. Its depressing how even that has gone downhill. I shan't be doing Streetview around there again!

• Upvote 1

Pianoman.....'depressing' is the appropriate word when describing the loss of one's memories of Nottingham.

I will not be using Streetview around there either!

• 4 months later...
  • 10 months later...

Just tried something out. Clicked on the URL on the Photobucket top line, not the IMG box. I can see that it puts up the URL but not the actual image. And, like doing it the proper way (for me). I have to tick the enable HTML box and then untick it after image has been planted. Click on the URL and it takes you to the image in the Photobucket library. As you were, Chulla!

http://s1276.photobucket.com/user/lindavia5/media/DSCN0920_zpsf27f67cd.jpg.html?sort=3&o=0