I risked going to photobucket (despite my nasty little experience a few days ago when I wasn't allowed to  leave the site) so that I could delete my account as Catfan suggested, but as soon as I did, a box came up asking if I wanted to upgrade to advert-free.  I couldn't get rid of the box - it didn't respond to clicking on the 'X' so I had to exit photobucket.  I tried twice, but can't be bothered anymore.  I don't have that many photos in there anyway....

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Works for me on on my iPad using 'Direct link'   This  is Button btw.  She is the mother of our other cat, Zippy  

Eeyar.  Heres one for you.  My first test from PIM.     Taken of Bailey today as he and Jake are on guard duty on the window seat.  Hope it works.    Edited to add.  Who

Posted Images

Yes carni. I am staying with PB, but only as a storage facility. It looks like all of my 303 images are still in PB library. This is because they are all my own jpegs - nothing has been imported from another site/forum.  However, I will just leave them there without adding to them, so that all of my image postings on NS remain.If PB does remove them then too bad - I won't cry, they have done their job.

Just leave them in PB, carni.

• Upvote 1

Catfan, I've just tried to install the free ad blocker app  but it says it isn't compatible with this device!  

1 hour ago, carni said:

Just out of interest, Is there any point in keeping an account with PB, and if it's not too personal a question 'are any of our members staying with them'?. I will probably just delete the account.

I'm keeping mine but not doing anything with it.  So that if or when PB do back-track or modify their decision, your account could still be working.

• Upvote 2

I agree.

Part of me hopes PB suffer to the extent that they go out of business. But if they do disappear, there are almost literally millions of innocent people all over the world whose businesses and activities have been wrecked by PB's actions.  So if PB back-track and continue to operate, all those people will at least be able to continue doing whatever they did - which won't be possible if PB go under.

• Upvote 1

I read that a lot of people selling on ebay and amazon are having trouble due to using photobucket.

I have only used photobucket, to put pictures onto this site.

If it was easier to put pictures onto this site I would have added a lot more.

1 hour ago, catfan said:

#169.

What is your device Margie ?

I've just looked in General settings and it says stuff like:

capacity 13.07GB

available 3.85GB

version 10.3.2 (14F89)

model MD 510 B/A

Is that any help to find out what kind of iPad this is?

useless, aren't I .......

Enigma, thank  you for that ..... don't know what it means, though!

• Upvote 1

url=https://postimg.org/image/4gmzifayr/]P_20161225_095610_001.jpg[/url]

This is what she looked like when she first arrived. Starving, matted fur, covered in fleas and pregnant. She's said goodbye to all that. Life's now one long purr!

• Upvote 4

Lily Millie is a beautiful cat - bet she needs a lot of grooming, though.  Our two are shedding huge lumps of hair in this warm weather, despite being combed whenever they come near me.  I keep the comb handy!!

• Upvote 1

Marvellous what a bit of TLC can do Jill. She looks like a different cat in the two pictures. Lily Millie, I love her name. As you say her life will be one long well deserved purr from now on. Thanks to all who have cared for her.

• Upvote 2

#175.

Margie it seems that this is a known ipad problem but behold..................there is a simple well documented "fix", not really a problem, have a read here:

https://www.imore.com/cant-enable-content-blockers-your-iphone-or-ipad-heres-fix 

Like I previously said, I know nothing of IOS, I will ask my sister Wendy later cos she is a ipad fan hersen !