• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Works for me on on my iPad using 'Direct link'   This  is Button btw.  She is the mother of our other cat, Zippy  

Eeyar.  Heres one for you.  My first test from PIM.     Taken of Bailey today as he and Jake are on guard duty on the window seat.  Hope it works.    Edited to add.  Who

Posted Images

Just tried that, Margie but it didn't work.  Just said please copy manually on whatever link I tried.  I'm just wondering if PI is having some kind of issue today maybe I should just leave it alone for a while.  Haven't had this problem before and I don't seem able to copy manually on the IPad.

%5Burl=https://postimg.org/image/40x7eqhb9/%5D%5Bimg%5Dhttps://s26.postimg.org/s4nz30zs9/image.jpg%5B/img%5D%5B/url%5D

Not quite sure what you may be doing, Nonna.    While you are in Postimg. Just select the photo you want to post.  Click share and a list of options will come up.  Click on the "share to forum" link.  There is a little icon link at the end of the line.   It will say 'image copied."   Then nip back into NS and click paste in your image editor.  The link address should appear.  Then just hit submit reply and your photo should appear in your post.  :)

Works for me on on my iPad using 'Direct link'

This  is Button btw.  She is the mother of our other cat, Zippy

IMG_1609.jpg

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

She's gorgeous. I love tabbies with the little black M on their foreheads. Such a look of concentration !

She's a bit strange, though... sometimes she is all over us, too pushy in fact, and other times she doesn't want to know and shrinks away when I try to stroke her.   

Her son, Zippy, is huge but a bit of wuss....  he even gets scared when someone sneezes!

Odd cats we've got!

• Like 1

Not working on IPad for me.  As soon as I try to copy a link it tells me to 'copy manually'. That would be ok but it will not allow me to do that.  I'm going to try and get it to run on the phone.  If that won't work just copy photos to laptop.  Might slow the process down a bit but it does work.  :(

Is postimage playing up now?  I've just looked at one of my posts in 'our pets' on 4 July  this year and there's a big blue square telling me my message has been removed (it was a photo of one of our cats). The first photo is still there, but the following one has gone.

Perhaps the powers that be are dog lovers, and dislike cats. I noticed that earlier, but not having a clue what this topic as all about, chose to ignore it .

Margie, on another topic, you mentioned that Holy wine is non alcoholic . Well I'll be, I spent years going to Bingham Methodist Church and never knew that !

• Like 1

FLY,  the Anglican Church uses alcoholic wine but the Methodist and Baptist Churches I've been to only use non alcoholic.   

• Like 1

Oh dear, I was supporting the wrong denomination then?

I had a friend who although a Catholic attended the Baptist Church. Not being a great  fan of Catholicism , I opted for the Methodists.

I don't mind which mainstream  church I go to - most of them have different aspects that I enjoy and can appreciate. 

But there are 3 churches in our village and I can't be in more than one place at once on a Sunday!  Fortunately the churches do lots of stuff together and I've got friends in all of them.   

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Best way Margie. Keep them all sweet. There's only ONE God, it's just the different ways of reaching Him that vary.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...