mick2me

Image Attach Test

loppylugs    4,821

I don't know how you stay logged in Dave.  I get logged out if I take too long writing a post.  On the rare occasions when I have forgotten to log out and navigated away from NS I am always logged out when I return.

edit.  I'm seeing all of your images just fine, Mr. Pianoman.  I'm currently on my IPad.

catfan    8,730

When you clear all your old temp files, cookies & passwords out you will have to re-enter said passwords.

catfan    8,730

#249.

Imgur.

catfan    8,730

Be careful what you upload to Imgur.

"With regard to any file or content you upload to the public portions of our site, you grant Imgur a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable worldwide license (with sublicense and assignment rights) to use, to display online and in any present or future media, to create derivative works of, to allow downloads of, and/or distribute any such file or content."

carni    7,216

Just signed back into NS after being off line for a while, I thought I would look back on the posts and #227/#241 and #207/#208  the images have disappeared on the links again?

Noddy Picture is there for me.

Ian Withers    0
On 7/24/2007 at 11:31 PM, mick2me said:

Please post a test message, attaching an image under 50k.

Using the browse button under the message.

I have changed the board settting to allow attached images.

Only Linked images will be allowed in future.

Hi Mick

I was a pupil at Haydn Road from 1953 to 1956 and I have form photos from year 3-2 and 4-1 with form teachers Miss Chambers and Mr Gosden, too big to attach but would you like them? 

catfan    8,730

You could use a free image resizer to reduce the file size, plenty about, I use Pix Resizer !