Barry St.ives

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Barry did me a great favour, he sent my wife and I , and our two disabled children, Andy, and Nicola, to Disney World.They both loved every minute of it.Unfortunately Andy passed away a few years lat

Nice one,mick2me. If that was a quiet day then I dread to think what would have happened on a busy day...lol. Paulus, if it's true what you say about radfordred's dad being the Bingo caller then all

Welcome to Nottstalgia, ladyraevyn. I look forward to reading your posts and sharing your memories. Unfortunately, we are having problems at the moment and Admin are busy trying to sort it out. Once i

Posted Images

Wondering if Bazza still comes on here ? not seen a recent post by him.

Think i may know him, he went to my old school, and he mentions a bloke called Kluck, my wifes brother hung around with maybe a Mick Kluck but not sure of the first name.

I met up with Bazza in a pub near St Ives a few years back, nice bloke , tall , glasses , plays a lot of darts (Pretty good at it too !)

The Bazza in question was last active on 25th July 2011 by the way !

And one of the Start Wars stars..........................Bazza the Hutt.....................I'll get me coat!

And there's you picking on someone elses' spelling !!....................................... slywink

(It's Star Wars by the way)

The one I'm on about is Bazzer, got a Merc on his avatar. When I checked he hadn't been on here for awhile.

Yes i did get the wrong one in my previous query.

I did tell you why Bazzer wasn't coming on any more the last time I spoke to him

And there's you picking on someone elses' spelling !!....................................... slywink

(It's Star Wars by the way)

No mate definitely Start Wars, Star Wars was a totally different genre of film, but also starring Jabba the Hutt (coincidentally)............ :Friends:

• 11 months later...

im confused!! lol.. trying to banter Barry st Ives but no luck!... and for some reason I cant get on the members list yet.. Ive emailed admin but think Im being a nerd coz cant get on.. so... any know of how Barry St is doing.

• 3 months later...

Barry did me a great favour, he sent my wife and I , and our two disabled children, Andy, and Nicola, to Disney World.They both loved every minute of it.Unfortunately Andy passed away a few years later but thanks to Barry, Andy got to see his Disney heros .If you read this Barry, thanks once again, and god bless you mate.

• Upvote 3

Welcome to Nottstalgia, moonie. I look forward to reading your posts and sharing your memories. What a wonderful gesture regarding Barry St. Ives sending you and your family to Disney World. I'm sorry to read about Andy, he would have returned home from Disney World with some great memories.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Remember barry very well saw at the variety club salisbury st, Radford, Always had agud word about Miners,

Also saw him at the concert hall with Englebert Humperdink very funny man, Think he lives in the States now.

• 9 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 4 months later...

Hi all,

I didn't realise I was missed.

MICK2:  I got a bit fed up with one of our members and kept away for a while,,,, then just fell out of the habit.

Obviously I'm not Barry St Ives (unless I'm dead), but Barry in St Ives as Beefy knows.

I've been quite ill, and a lot of convalescing,,,,, but still here.

BEEFY: No more darts i'm afraid, due to bad health.  No pool either, so buggered for entertainment in my old age ?!?! 

BANJO: Yep - that sounds like Kluck.  His name is Mick Klutko - his father is, or was, a white russian.  They used to live at the top of Freda Avenue.  I lived at Shelford Road just down the hill from him.  Incy dentally, Freda Avenue was an unmade cart track when we first moved there.

Good health to everyone:cool:

• Like 1