Ahh, the Navigation Public House. Those Lock gates have just been replaced Mick.

Nice walk down the canal though.

How many 'Watering holes' on above walk Frank?

Can you name them all in the right order (both sides of the water)?

Don't think I can name 'em Mick but I bet I've been in 'em :yahoo:

starting at the marina you can get an over priced bottle of red Label cider from the American bar, then a walk down to the Navigation, further up to the Comedy bar, then Via Fossa, the Canal House, Fellows, Morton & Clayton, across the raod to the Newshouse - whew, it must be time for home now before I have toooooo many cool2

That photo brought back memories. My father was the Landlord of the 'Navi' in the fifties and sixties . Had many happy times there. I still keep in touch with a few of the old customers. Thank you.

Don't think I can name 'em Mick but I bet I've been in 'em :yahoo:

starting at the marina you can get an over priced bottle of red Label cider from the American bar, then a walk down to the Navigation, further up to the Comedy bar, then Via Fossa, the Canal House, Fellows, Morton & Clayton, across the raod to the Newshouse - whew, it must be time for home now before I have toooooo many cool2

I reckon you have mentioned them all Frank, that’s what I call a well spent youth apposed 2 an ill one. nice one mate.

Bip.