Missing loo paper Air raid warning

This time I’m not saying a thing but it’s happened again.

Someone is taking the toilet paper from the down stairs loo.

The first time it happened I thought nothing of it but when it happened again I reported the situation, besides it’s not nice to find that there’s no toilet paper when you need it the most.

I have my suspicions who it might be but, who am I to say besides the last time I reported who I thought it might be I was verified to be mistaken.

There are that many people walking through this place come night and day it’s hard to keep track of all visitors. Well that’s what I’ve been told so therefore I now carry a small packet of tissues about my person.

Did I tell you the other week one of our residence broke a tooth on the cottage pie? Well its happened again but this time the culprit was the Irish stew and did I tell you Ted has been given a speeding ticket, he paid the fine, how he raised the money I can only guess, he grows some good skunk so I have been told.

Antonio must be minting it now that the weather as changed for the best. Every time I pass by his stall there’s always someone waiting for a cone, mind you its good ice cream so I’ve been told, he makes it himself didn’t you know, personally I wouldn’t eat it, not after what I have seen.

Bought to day a pair of binoculars so I can see what the courting couples get up to in the sand dunes, it’s fascinating to watch them fumbling takes me back to the days when I was young and fancy free with it.

Bernard’s been quite just lately; see him on the odd occasion around the communal room and the odd time on his own outside the bingo hall, sad bu99er. He doesn’t venture far because of his pot leg, lost it in an accident some time ago but found it again when some Good Samaritan returned it, you see there is a label inside with his name and address on, what was the odds on that happening, lucky bu99er.

Did you get that thunder storm that we had the other night, woke me up and I guess all the other residence too, thought we were having a air raid, took me back to the days in the second world war when I had to hide from the bombs in me coal cellar. The storm must have set off the alarm system because before I new it I was whisked out of me bed by a hunky young fireman who flung me over his shoulder and proceeded to carry me down his ladder to give me artificial resuscitation, then I awoke to Edna banging on me door, she apparently frightened by thunder storms. Silly cow.

Well that’s about it for now see you all then bye and take care,

Rose.

Oh god Rose some of your observations are funny! What else do you remember about those days, were you on rations?

• 11 years later...
On 8/13/2007 at 7:05 PM, Mable-Thorpe said:

Did I tell you the other week one of our residence broke a tooth on the cottage pie?

Could have been full of bricks? 

Wonder whatever happened to the very witty Mable-Thorpe? 

• 4 months later...
  • 6 months later...

I have noticed the difference since we finished the Andrex off & started on the cheap stuff that Mrs Red panicked & brought from Lidl, glad it's only 4 rolls I'll end up with an arse like a blood orange. 

N.B. Mable-Thorpe 2007's post at the top of this page is brilliant, before they joined just to play song & keep one :angry:  

5 hours ago, radfordred said:

I have noticed the difference since we finished the Andrex off & started on the cheap stuff that Mrs Red panicked & brought from Lidl, glad it's only 4 rolls I'll end up with an arse like a blood orange. 

N.B. Mable-Thorpe 2007's post at the top of this page is brilliant, before they joined just to play song & keep one :angry:  

When we went to Bulgaria many years ago, we were only allowed 1 sheet of loo paper at a time by the stinker lady who sat outside the loo doors...…..Think I may start doing this again as I never seem to be able to get any loo rolls when I go out...….