This coming Saturday

I'me coming over for the game on Saturday any body want a beer (Harvest Pale inparticular) I will be in the vat and fiddle (or is it the Cat and Fiddle) the one by the Castle Rock brewery near the station from about one o'clock. I'll be in the chair for the first round so be there or be .............................somewhere else. Are you coming Caz/Limey/Anne Et Al?? If you set off now you should just about get there on time.LOL

Ian

lips0

I got this picture for den to drool over

My mate and I both tried the Harvest Pale and decided it was very fruity not too strong (as are some real ales) and very quaffable and good value at £2.00 a pint .We then moved on to Hooters what a rip off!!!!!!!!!!! 2 pints of crap Worthingtons cream flow £5.40 .I shall not be going back there in a hurry!!

Brentford002.jpg

Superb picture beef….

Cream flow……what more can I say, overpriced and over here.

as i explained in an earlier post beef I very rarely go into Nottingham at a dinner time, nor do i drink at dinners either because if i did i wouldn't want 2 go out at night, maybe next time hey?

so do we have another convert 2 HP?

If you like your beer a little stronger but tasting more or less the same as HP I would recommend you trying Elsie Mo which in fact is brewed by Castle Rock 2 on your next visit 2 the Vat and Fiddle.

Bip.

Brentford002.jpg

Had an Elsie Mow and another one of theirs before we left can't remember the name of the last one though

By the way you didn't miss owt (Just getting blown away and rained on for an hour )

How did you manage to display my picture ? I use Photo bucket and no matter which of their formats I choose they don't open automatically on here any more (They always used to, as you can see from all the pictures I have entered previously)

Oh and the match was sh*t too

WELL??

Sorry couldnt make it BF you will have to wait until next year for a meet up with me ;)

Mmmm now how come I could open that link but not links from emails..........any ideas??

How did you manage to display my picture ? I use Photo bucket and no matter which of their formats I choose they don't open automatically on here any more (They always used to, as you can see from all the pictures I have entered previously)

Just opened your link copied and pasted the address into IMG..

Bip ;)

It still don't explain why I can't open pictures from photo bucket on here anymore