Ref: EAAL/851OYHI/04

Batch No Lotto 6/49

Draw Coupon : Match 6+B

Ref: 474061725/04,

Batch: 7056490902/188,

Winning No: GB8701/LPRC

CONGRATULATIONS WINNING NOTIFICATION

Dear Frank

We happily announce to you the draw of the Euro-Afro- American Sweepstake Lottery International programs Held on 9th September 2007 in Essex United Kingdom. Your e-mail address attached to ticket number: B9564 75604545 188 with! Serial number 97560 drew the winning: 17,25,30, 32, 36, 37 which subsequently won you the lottery in the 2nd category.

You have therefore been approved to claim a total sum of US$820,000.00 (Eight Hundred And Twenty Thousand United States Dollars) in cash credited to file KPC/9080118308/02.This is from a total cash prize of US $1100,000,00 Million dollars, shared amongst the first One Hundred and thirty (130) lucky winners in this category world-wide.

Please note that your lucky winning number falls within our Afro booklet representative office in Africa as indicated in your play coupon. In view of this, your US$820,000.00 (Eight Hundred And Twenty Thousand United States Dollars)

Our African agent will immediately commence the process to facilitate the release of your funds as soon as you contact him. All participants were selected randomly from World Wide Web site through computer draws system and extracted from over 10,000,000 companies.

This promotion takes place annually. For security reasons, you are advised to keep your winning information confidential till your claims is processed and your money remitted to you in whatever manner you deem fit to claim your prize.

This is part of our precautionary measure to avoid double claiming and unwarranted abuse of this program by some unscrupulous elements. Please be warned. To file for your claim, please contact our corresponding agent in South Africa immediately you read this message for quick and urgent release of your fund, contact information is as follow: -

Mr. benn Lewis (Esq.)

Solicitors, Conveyancers & Public Notary

Jan Smuts Rd 9 Walters Ave

Rose Bank Johannesburg, South Africa.

Tel: +27 730677768

E-mail: bennlewis@hotmail.com

You are to provide the claim agent with the under listed information as soon as possible:

IMPORTANT NOTICE:

(a) Note that there exists a periodic condition on all claims process, failing which would lead to disqualification and winnings Forfeiture. Winners are therefore advised to expedite their claims process.

(B) Being one of the lucky winners, you constitute entrant's full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of our terms and conditions of claims to avoid any discrepancy in the cause of payment of your prize awards winning.

© To avoid double claims, you are advised to keep your winning details very confidential, as any discrepancies resulting from a breach of this confidentiality on the part of the winners will be covered solely by such winner as our staffs are bound by the oath of secrecy taken on employment.

Congratulations once again from all our staffs and thank you for being part of our Promotions program.

The Australian International Lottery Program Sweepstake Lottery Promos Awards is proudly sponsored by the Microsoft Corporation, the Intel Group, Toshiba, Dell computers, Mckintosh and a conglomeration of other international IT companies with the support of some financial institution. The Australian International Lottery Program Sweepstake Lottery internet draw in each quarter of the year and is so organized to encourage the use of the internet and computers worldwide.

Thanks for your Co-operation in anticipation This email is confidential.

It may also be privileged or otherwise protected by other legal rules. If you are not the intended recipient please notify the sender immediately on the telephone number given below and delete the message from all locations on your computer. You should not copy this email or use it for any purpose or disclose its contents to any other person: to do so may be unlawful.

Copyright © 1994-2006 The National Lottery Inc. All rights reserved. Terms of Service - Guideline 100860 8556 2548 9576ZA

Best Regards,

Dr.Mrs Jenniffer Gray

(Co-ordinator)

When posting such items as this can all members please cut out uneccessary stuff, especially large numbers of SPACES, as these add to the size of the forums SQL database file, Thanks Ed.

"Euro-Afro-American-Sweepstake Lottery

Headquarters: 1a, Bexon Court Carlton

Nottingham shire Nottingham NG4 1SQ Essex"

Bexon Court? the name is familiar to me?

To borrow from Radford Red "You lucky bogger"

Being born and bread in Carlton Nottingham shire Nottingham I always wondered why I have this strange affinity to Jellied eels and blond birds with white f*ck me stilletoe shoes now I know ......I am really an Essex boy Chav !rotfl!

For your info> 419 Scam – Advance Fee / Fake Lottery Scam Phone DirectoryLotteries Headquarters: 1a, Bexon Court Carlton Center Johannesburg, Republic of South Africa. = MR. MORGAN WHITE. DIRECT LINE : +27 822 289 365. ...

www.joewein.de/sw/419-phone-za.htm - 169k - Cached - Similar pages

When posting such items as this can all members please cut out uneccessary stuff, especially large numbers of SPACES, as these add to the size of the forums SQL database file, Thanks Ed.

Sorry Boss :ph34r:

I received another one yesterday, by post, from Malaga, Spain, addressed correctly, postcode 'an all.

This one was for a lottery win on a ticket I didn't know I had for 918,510.00 euros (now, where's that bloody euro key when you need it).

A proper spanish stamp on it as well!

Seems such a coincidence that I bought my brother's timeshare in Spain last month so my full name and address must have been registered somewhere. It's the only logical explanation I can think of. :angry:

• Upvote 1
  • 8 years later...

These examples are pretty easy to spot but I and some of my friends have recently had some very convincing PayPal emails saying account suspended. The address and logo all look correct. The English is almost correct just one odd word looks out of place. It's only when you check the properties on the sender you realise it's dodgy. You really do need to be careful.