1234020.jpg

1234024.jpg

1234018.jpg

Didn’t someone mention that the Jubilee was a pile of bricks?

I took these three photos at least six months ago while visiting my birthplace in St Anne’s

Bip. :ph34r:

As I may have said before I used to drink in there on many a Karaoke night,We also (for some strange reason) used to have darts matches in there when I worked for Pork Farms!!!

No idea why we didn't use the Cremorne or the Stute (Why is it called the 'Stute' any one know?)

The Cremorne Public House which was near Wilford Foot Bridge was named after a race horse that won the Derby in 1872 and is buried at Rufford Country Park

Thanks for that one Bryce

harry_hall_cremorne_large.jpg

Cremorne

Winner: Derby, 1872

Harry Hall (1814 - 1882)

signed and dated 1872

http://www.rehsgalleries.com/view_image.html?image_no=78&

• 5 months later...

I started in Mini pie in 82 for 6 months (On afters) then moved to foils (on days, I hated it) for a year then into the copper house for six months ( days again ) then I got the transfer I wanted back to afters for another few years left in 86

It certainly is, Sponsored by Pucca

New forum coming up WHATS YOUR FAVOURITE FLAVOUR PIE

Go on then if you twist my arm eh!!

Where were you Saturday then Stu ?

Go on then if you twist my arm eh!!

Where were you Saturday then Stu ?

Yes sorry mate. I had very much intended to come along but I was hopelessly double booked. (I mean like a relationship-threatening situation if I didn't go!) I ended up having some snap with the missus and some friends at Woodborough Hall. Very nice too.

With withdrawal symptoms I had to nip in to the Poacher last night for a few after early evening business. :-)

I hear they've got a selection on especially in The Poacher. Might have to avail myself this week.

As reported by my goodself a few days ago !cheers!