I didn't usually watch that much football on the box till recently(Christmas time)

Then my mother(bless her) gave us the cash to buy a new tele.

Bought a 42" HD (with 3D option) set.

I have also put the audio through the Hi-Fi so I have surround sound sound too.

Yes I'll plead guilty I have been watching the World Cup as the new set is so much easier to watch than the old 21" 19year old one.

And even some of the other crap looks good too. ;):)

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Phil Neville? ...........commentating?.................zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Sounds like a kid watching telly in his room & commenting to himself, very quietly, so he doesn't wake

Tonight, England will be playing their first game in the World Cup. I for one, with the St. George flag flying proudly from my house, will cheer my team on. Hopefully England will do well with their y

That's the only stage you CAN watch England games.

"Biffo" is mostly tied to Rugby football, where on the hallowed grounds of the footy field in NSW the players get stuck into each other over a "blue" caused by a minor transgression by one of the opposing team, all hell breaks loose until the 4 foot nowt of a referee starts admonishing the offending footy players with a wagging of his right index finger, upon which the players drop their heads in shame and recommence the footy match as the best of mates.....

Or summat like that.....

TO THE FEW,WHO JUST MIGHT ,...be interested in tonights result (score) any predictions ?

Yeah, someone will win with more goals than the other side...

Thanks ayup,think that sums up the interest...........shant mention it again,

Glad to be of help..

• Upvote 1

Tonight, England will be playing their first game in the World Cup. I for one, with the St. George flag flying proudly from my house, will cheer my team on. Hopefully England will do well with their young and inexperienced team. Whatever happens, the young players will gain a lot from Brazil and will make the England team better in the future. In the past a lot of people have called for the heads of the senior England players and have called for the young players to be given a chance. Roy Hodgson has answered their call and tonight we'll see how they go. Win, lose or draw, I'll always follow England with pride.

• Upvote 4

I WAS ONLY JOKING ,melissa and denshaw ,just trying to provoke a reaction,,thankyou Michael

Oh well, it was a halfway decent try - but too many missed opportunities!

• Upvote 1

Phil Neville? ...........commentating?.................zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Sounds like a kid watching telly in his room & commenting to himself, very quietly, so he doesn't wake mum & dad

(credit: Twitter)

• Upvote 4

Ever since Phil Neville was recruited by the BBC to comment on football I've voiced my opinion to my husband that he's so very boring. I've never said anything to anyone else because I thought it was just me and I was being ultra-critical. Now, today on Facebook, loads of others have the same opinion of him. He's terrible. Lineker was rubbish when he first went on the telly but I suppose he's improved with experience but I honestly don't think that Neville will ever get any better.

• Upvote 2
  • 3 weeks later...

Vunderbar,...........next ve crush the 'DUTCH'.........or flee to ARGENTINA'

A game to remember ! Probably one of the greatest shock matches since England got beaten by the amateur team of the USA in 1950 !

• Upvote 1

Had Germany tried just a little harder, they could have made it 8-1; "eight bloody one" (Gordon Ottershaw on the defeat of Barnstoneworth United).

Shame its not an England Germany final

but it was not to be

Miracles take longer

• Cliff Ton changed the title to Rugby World cup