I think they came from the Radford area, big family, anyone know of any??

Charlie was my FIL with my first wife, he had a lot of Sisters and Brothers, Maisey was one, Nellie was another, although I suspect she has passed on now. She and her hubby Les lived on Green Lane in Clifton until Les died, then I have no idea where she moved to. They had a Daughter, Linda was her name. She'd be in her late 40's now or maybe early 50's.

Be nice to hook up with any of them, the family turned against my Ex when she left me and rallied around me. But over the years I've lost contact with them..

At Roland Green school there were twin sisters Susan and Pat Cotton who had a younger brother who's name i forget. They lived in the Wilford rd area, they would now be aged about 52. I saw Pat about 12 years ago she lived in Beeston. Sorry i dont know

any other of their family.

At Roland Green school there were twin sisters Susan and Pat Cotton who had a younger brother who's name i forget. They lived in the Wilford rd area, they would now be aged about 52. I saw Pat about 12 years ago she lived in Beeston. Sorry i dont know

any other of their family.

Not the same Cottons Den, none that I know of lived in Wilford, I'm sure the majority lived in the Radford area, FIL lived on one of the council estates, Bilborough I think, been a long time now, before that he lived off Carlton Road.

At a rough guess, I'd say some worked at John Players, so maybe BIP would have known some of them.