Dear Fellow Nottstalgians, Due to an unforseen event,I was given 2 days notice by SWMBO to appear in the UK. As a result I shall be in Nottingham at the Royal centre on Friday and Saturday (7and 8 Dec)around 6pm in the bar if any forum member(and particularly Denis) wish to buy countless rounds of Chrissy drinks for us all. Stan

I know how you feel Mick, worked 5 out of seven spread over the month for years. Only fell on the weekend off every fourth week. Mind you, working the three shifts like that made time fly!

She Who Must Be Obeyed!

Courtesy of "Rumpole of the Bailey" (and others).

Might be possible Stan - on the Sat.

Are you limited to the Royal Centre Bar? - the one across the road is more preferable - Langtry's, at least they have a couple of drinkable brews in there.

Might be possible Stan - on the Sat.

Are you limited to the Royal Centre Bar? - the one across the road is more preferable - Langtry's, at least they have a couple of drinkable brews in there.

Langtry's read my review could have turned nasty HAHA .

Mrs Red & the couple who will now refuse to go out drinking with us saved me a night in Nottingham's bridewell.

http://www.beerintheevening.com/pubs/s/19/...trys/Nottingham

...BOTH Friday and Saturday at 6 I shall be there ,Mick,prior to the 7 pm performances No I won`t be dancing in both!

I saw `Red Giselle' in St Petersburgh 4 years ago, and this company are brilliant. Missed them last year as their theatre is falling down.

Also I am going back to my childhood and seeing a genuine English panto on Saturday as this could be my last visit to UK for some time(too expensive for me)

Try and make it some of you if you can Stan. :Friends:

I'll be there for 6.00pm Saturday, Stan, (What are you there for? .In a show or just watching???)

Thanks for trying to make it Beefy,,-I`m just trying to relive a childhood fantasy as it will be some time before I visit Nottingham again.

...BOTH Friday and Saturday at 6 I shall be there ,Mick,prior to the 7 pm performances No I won`t be dancing in both!

I saw `Red Giselle' in St Petersburgh 4 years ago, and this company are brilliant. Missed them last year as their theatre is falling down.

Also I am going back to my childhood and seeing a genuine English panto on Saturday as this could be my last visit to UK for some time(too expensive for me)

Try and make it some of you if you can Stan. :Friends:

What about you Stu? (Bring Mrs Stu along) And you Den , Nick, Frank Et Al. We can always go on up the Poacher afterwards or where ever

I'll be there chaps, along with Mrs Frank, as we intend to visit that place up Mansfield Road after - can't remember what the place is called ?? The Pincher?

Was in there yesterday for some lunch after returning from a nice weekend at the Food & Drink at the NEC. Ended up walking around with me head tipped back so I didn't spill any. ;)

What about you Stu? (Bring Mrs Stu along) And you Den , Nick, Frank Et Al. We can always go on up the Poacher afterwards or where ever

Thanks mate. I already had plans for both those nights or I certainly would have come along. I'll look out for when you fellahs are meeting up in The Poacher or wherever and drop by and say hello though.

princesscharlotte2051.jpg

The H.P.

princesscharlotte2053.jpg

Frank

princesscharlotte2054.jpg

Our BIP

princesscharlotte2055.jpg

Me and Mrs Frank

princesscharlotte2050.jpg

Nott'm lights

princesscharlotte2048.jpg

The Christmas tree in the square plus a couple of flakes of snow and the back end of a council dumpster

I'm hoping to be there...transport/legs permitting.

Cheers

Robt P.

Did you manage to make it on the Friday Rob? Stan mentioned that a chap was in the bar looking around and he had an instinct that it was you.

No doubt we'll read all about it in Bip's Blog, but I for one had a great night.

Thanks Stan, Karen, Beefy, Bip, Bip's Mate and Mrs Frank. Oh, and the nice staff at the Poacher. Sorry I had to rush off but it was the last bus. :Friends:

Shaln't get a chance now to meet up again until the new year, due to previous engagements, but I look forward to suppin' some more in good company in the new year.

Safe journey home Stan