Too B****y Ode !!

As you can see from my profile I am 49 & soon to be 50 :(

We are having a BIG party on the weekend of my birthday [my partner was 50 yesterday] would love to send you all an invite but I know it's a wee bit far to travel to get p****d :P

Can't say I'm happy about being 50, but I'm fit, walk 4 times a week, at least 7/8 klms each time, do Pilates/Aerobics/weights, so if this is 50 it ain't bad :rolleyes:

Never understand why people are shy of their age especially if they take care of themselves.

So you guys, whats it like after 50 is it worth going on or shall i do the deed now?? :o

Caz

One tip!

if on your birthday they say "we've booked a table with so-and-so at wherever" then stop and consider the venue, does it have a hall attached?

because if it does, then it'll be a surprise party! .. believe me, it was done to me!

everybody will be there yu've ever known in your life, including relatives you haven't seen for years..

the spotlight will suddenly turn upon one's self as you enter the room, and unless you've got a song and dance routine, you'll wish a large trapdoor would appear and swallow you up! :o

ilko..

Thanks Guys

I must admit I don't feel any different until I look in the mirror YIKES it's a bit scarey :(

I've gone one better & invited the blighters here........no surprise party or strippers for me NO WAY!!!

HMM come to think of it a nice muscly exotic dancer might not be that bad :wub:

HMM come to think of it a nice muscly exotic dancer might not be that bad 

:ph34r: I've got the muscle [LOL] but no dance routine, sorry Caz. Happy fiftieth. :o

B) On my fiftieth the wife treated me to a hot air balloon ride, i should have gone from Wollaton park but for some reason we went from a place near ripley and flew east ward and landed near Trowel church. B) which was nice. :D

So you guys, whats it like after 50 is it worth going on or shall i do the deed now?? 

B) Stop NOW ! before it all goes south ward, gravity is very cruel. :D

post-2-1105092742_thumb.png

• 1 month later...

58 this year Caz, old injuries are coming back and haunting me these days, knees are a bit wobbly due to a mining accident I had in my teens plus all the crawling up low faces, so not as fast as I used to be :(

• 10 months later...

abouttime Well i never it's you birthday caz, is it really gal ? if it is well done made another not many more to go hey hey ................................untl your fiftyone..... !rotfl!

Thanks for your good wishes guys but it's not my Birthday until the 13th feb!! you were reading the posts from last year !faint! that's ok it's an age thing,now you won't have to bother when it is my birthday! hearteyes

• 13 years later...