C'mon you boffins out there, help a man in need please

I am experiencing difficulty getting onto this site every now and then ,(I keep getting "Web page unavailable" I delete Cookies, browser history etc ,run AVG and Spy bot, still no joy .Then after a few hours i'm in ,till the next time

Any suggestions will be greatfully recieved ( if I can get back on to view them that is)

Yup. I had to run spybot again then it works ok

Yup. I had to run spybot again then it works ok

No Spys here,

But if you block our Cookies, you wont track your progress on reading forums.

And other benefits

I logged on and got this ?

http://nottstalgia.com/forums/index.php?ac....comMozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows NT 5.1; .NET CLR 1.0.3705; .NET CLR 1.1.4322; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; Media Center PC 4.0)404

DAMN!...

Sommats gone Wrong?...

Can't be us?...

Must be your end?

Go back and try

www.nottstalgia.com

________________________________________________________________________________

_____

I also posted a picture in this tread everythingpets rescue i think Den or Beef replied there both now gone !

Can't get my picture onto the Avatar either (I'ts already reduced down cos it's the same one i had on before)

I logged on and got this ?

http://nottstalgia.com/forums/index.php?ac....comMozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows NT 5.1; .NET CLR 1.0.3705; .NET CLR 1.1.4322; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; Media Center PC 4.0)404

DAMN!...

Sommats gone Wrong?...

Can't be us?...

Must be your end?

Go back and try

www.nottstalgia.com

________________________________________________________________________________

_____

I also posted a picture in this tread everythingpets rescue i think Den or Beef replied there both now gone !

1 Thats the temporary Error 404 Page not found file, the link you posted leads to a valid page now.

There were some posts in everythingpets which were posted after the back up was taken, (which was converted to

this 2.3.3 format). I did post that any posts after a certain date would not be carried forward.

Can't get my picture onto the Avatar either (I'ts already reduced down cos it's the same one i had on before)

There may be file paths left to set

please leave your avatar till I try that,

Not really a "problem" as such, but how come I have two "Live Chat" buttons just under the banner? If I run my cursor over them, the left hand one indicates "http://nottstalgia.com/forums/index.php?autocom=chatpara" and the right hand one has the same except at the end it reads "=chatsigma"

That is all!

Not really a "problem" as such, but how come I have two "Live Chat" buttons just under the banner? If I run my cursor over them, the left hand one indicates "http://nottstalgia.com/forums/index.php?autocom=chatpara" and the right hand one has the same except at the end it reads "=chatsigma"

That is all!

Same here

Just tried to run the 'New' spell checker on quite a long post that I had written. I got told that I had to download it (for free ) which I did , I messed around and installed it ,ran it on my post and it blanked it off (The basta*d)

It works OK now,

so just a word of warning for one and all IF YOU HAVE TO DOWNLOAD THE SPELL CHECKER MAKE SURE YOU HAVE ALREADY SAVED YOUR POSTING (YOU CAN ALWAYS GO BACK AND EDIT IT WITH THE SPELL CHECKER AFTER THE DOWN IS COMPLETED)

Blogs gallery & Live Chat I switched on in the control panel before I realized that they are plug ins that you have to buy!

If anyone want the Blog and wants to donate $50 (£25) I'll set it up?

That is all...

SMell Checker? What Smell Checker?

"...It works OK now...EDIT IT WITH THE SPELL CHECKER AFTER THE DOWN IS COMPLEATED..."

It doesn't...

Cheers

Robt P.

I have EXACTLY the same prob! I just try again and it goes through immediately. I have just solved a really difficult prob through a Eureka moment and its a corking solution and so simple....so can anyone tell me how to make a DIY posting of interest to all? (Why does this site have to be so difficult?? )

Oh done it....put it under DIY..