Bought myself a memory stick from Asda the other day a 2 GB one for £12 is that a bargain or have I been robbed again. Now all my pictures have been saved two it, I had over one and half GB worth, still room for some home made movies to be stored to it as well.

Bip.

Bought myself a memory stick from Asda the other day a 2 GB one for £12 is that a bargain or have I been robbed again. Now all my pictures have been saved two it, I had over one and half GB worth, still room for some home made movies to be stored to it as well.

Bip.

That's a steal I'd say mate. I bought a 1G stick from the techies at Uni for £10 and considered that a great deal compared to what I've seen elsewhere.

Do be careful though. It is possible for them to go wrong and lose stuff completely. Maybe best to back up the pics somewhere. I lost a load of University work once forever. The techies gave me advice about saving documents to your pc first then transferring them over to the stick - rather than saving directly to the stick. Also always shut down the program in the proper way before taking the stick out of your machine.

Having said that though they are an absolute boon and great value for money.

I paid £12 for a 1 gig a little over a year ago and that was said to be a steal at the time

Also, be careful where you put it. :(

About 2 years ago, as we were off to sunnier climes to visit me brother in Spain, I decided to 'hide' my little memory stick some where in the house, as it contained lots of important stuff, and I didn't want some little ******** having access to it if me house got broke into while we were away.

Yes, you've guessed it - can't to this day remember where I hid it and I've searched the house top to bottom several times.

I've even lost the replacement somewhere in the house as well. :ph34r:

I see why you need the memory stick , now as soon as they invent one to plug into your head.................LOL

What are you Frank?

I take it then that i got a bargain....the make of memory stick is Maxcell

Bip. !englandflag!

Also, be careful where you put it. :(

About 2 years ago, as we were off to sunnier climes to visit me brother in Spain, I decided to 'hide' my little memory stick some where in the house, as it contained lots of important stuff, and I didn't want some little ******** having access to it if me house got broke into while we were away.

Yes, you've guessed it - can't to this day remember where I hid it and I've searched the house top to bottom several times.

I've even lost the replacement somewhere in the house as well. :ph34r:

That's a great story!

I actually have a friend who bought a book on how to improve her memory. You've guessed it - she can't remember where she put it.

I often put stuff away in a safe place. Wished someone would tell me where that safe place is now.