problems replying to posts

Hi Mick

Everytime I first go on the website and try to reply to a posting, it tells me I have to log on. Sometimes, even after logging on and posting my reply, when I hit send reply, it tells me again to log on. Is anyone else having this problem?

It will help if you tell me which forums this is happening in.

Are you able to post in any?

Anyone else having problems?

Not in this area

Not in this area

I had set this area as requiring Moderated posts (need approval) I have now set it to normal, till I sort the permissions.

Just one more Job

• 10 years later...

I would just like to say,I still have problems replying to posts.

When I first joined nottstalgia I could reply to anything,now it's just a very few.

If I click on reply nothing happens,

.maybe it's because I use an iPad? 

Dont want people to think I only come on here to play song association or keep one drop one.

CP.. Could it be that you are reading for quite a while and by the time you try to post it has logged you out?  That's just a guess but I do find that happens sometimes.  I use my iPad a lot too, but mostly it works ok. 

4 hours ago, crankypig said:

I would just like to say,I still have problems replying to posts.

When I first joined nottstalgia I could reply to anything,now it's just a very few.

If I click on reply nothing happens,

.maybe it's because I use an iPad? 

Dont want people to think I only come on here to play song association or keep one drop one.

You need to switch your iPad off for about 5mins then switch on, then try. If no success, hit it a couple of times, if still no success, cal out computer expert. That usually does the trick.....it worked for me

Probably the best bet is to find someone who is computer savvy and have them go over it for you.  I could tell you about going into various screens and clearing the cache etc.. But it would probably just confuse you and you might end up deleting summat important.  compusmash