Computer Repairs in the Nottingham area

Hi there

For all those of you with computer problems in the Nottingham area, i can come to you and fix it for you! At the moment i have a special offer - first hour half price for all new customers!

Please take a look at my site, and if any of you know of anyone who is having trouble with their pc, please feel free to direct them to me. Ta!

www...

££££££££££££££££ provides a complete pc repair service for the Small Business and Home PC User. With 10+ years IT experience our Certified IT Technicians offer a comprehensive service and offer home visits within the Nottinghamshire area.

We provide a range of services to update, repair and optimize our customers systems including, but not limited to;

· Complete systems built to order

· Hardware upgrades

· Hardware and software Repairs

· Troubleshooting and fault finding

· Virus Removal/spyware removal

· System optimization

· Advice on software usage

· Network Installation & Configuration

· Data recovery & Backup

Anything not mentioned here please ask as we may be able to help.

www...

This is not a spam poster in the sense we have experienced untill we upgraded the board software.

Dare I say that not one spambot has registered since we upgraded.

This member has registered a genuine email address, and his ip address matches the email address ISP.

A good test of the warn system, which I have set.

We look forward to some useful posts

This is not a spam poster in the sense we have experienced untill we upgraded the board software.

Dare I say that not one spambot has registered since we upgraded.

This member has registered a genuine email address, and his ip address matches the email address ISP.

A good test of the warn system, which I have set.

We look forward to some useful posts

Cheeky buggers, aren't they Mick. !laughing!

Perhaps I could get him to make mine stay connected to this site and not keep giving me the grief I am getting at the moment (This is the only site I am having problems with and it's only occured since we went off a couple of weeks ago)

To get on today I had to let A.V.G. run it's course (I turned off whilst I went to Nott'm for the meet up) which took an hour then Spy Bot 1/2 an hour delete all browser history, cookies and all the other stuff finaly getting on at 15.00 hours

I need to back my hard drive up then do a re format, stupid thing has problems and I need to install this new DVD drive/burner in it.

To get on today I had to let A.V.G. run it's course (I turned off whilst I went to Nott'm for the meet up) which took an hour then Spy Bot 1/2 an hour delete all browser history, cookies and all the other stuff finaly getting on at 15.00 hours

Just use this little beauty every couple of days Ian for a thorough clean up of all those little nasties Mr Gates leaves on your hard drive.

http://www.stevengould.org/index.php?optio...&Itemid=197

I just had a look at this Frank thanks I ran the demo first and it wants to delete 19939 files to release 2.2 gigs of disk space Seems an awful lot

Help please, cos I don't think I should have that much rubbish floating around

I just had a look at this Frank thanks I ran the demo first and it wants to delete 19939 files to release 2.2 gigs of disk space Seems an awful lot

Help please, cos I don't think I should have that much rubbish floating around

I've used it for a couple of years now mate - no probs. Believe what it says.

Well ok if you say so (If you don't here from me for a while have a good Christmas one and all )