Message for Mick

Hi Mick

Anne from Aspley has emailed me this morning. She is not at all well, and not up to much computer work, but she says she keeps getting automatic topic replies coming in. They are clogging up her email and she has tried to stop them by following instructions on the website, and she can't stop them. Can you help her please?

As she tried ticking the box in her control panel so as not to prescribe to that topic or in fact any topic? she could set her email controls so as any topic reminders goes as spam into her spam folder.

Bip.

She said she has tried all the things she's supposed to do, and nowt works, she still is getting them. I'd have a go for her but most likely can only go in using her password, I'm sure Mick can sort it out.

Give ann my best, hope she makes a fast recovery

Even admins cant get in to members accounts without a password.

I will need a password to get in.

PM me with it if you can get it?

Give ann my best, hope she makes a fast recovery

Even admins cant get in to members accounts without a password.

I will need a password to get in.

PM me with it if you can get it?

Thats odd Mick, I can alter members accounts in two of my sites without their passwords, their PM boxes are secure though, but I am allowed to modify their profiles, I believe it's that way in case they add some illegal things there, I can then alter it or delete it.

Heard from Anne today, she is one happy camper. Mick sorted out her problem, cancelled her 2 accounts and re-instated her with a new account. She shouldn't have any more problems now.

Not another female ???????

We lose Caz & Elaine and gain another and I've heard that Dicko maybe back...good god whats going off! not Dicko again.

If you read this Dicko what has happened to me free copy of 'I'll open the box Noel.....tosser!

Bip.