The Happy New Year thread

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Happy New Year Nottstalgians Every Where Thankyou to you all, for all of the support you have given me over the last year in what has been a roller coaster of health problems. You have cheered me up

It's Here, 2015, Happy New year everyone from Jackie and me. Thanks for making Nottstalgia one of the best sites on the net. And thanks to those who help with the running of the site. Welcome to th

Just taking this opportunity to wish you a wonderful evening whatever you are doing and a fantastic 2015. Long life and may you all become a lottery winner lol

Happy New Year to everyone from myself and Mary my wife.

And to everyone from Mary and me in Michigan - with six inches of fresh snow on the ground - Happy New Year. May it be healthy and properous for all of us.

I hope to see a few of you in March!

Hi everyone - just back off my hols

Happy New Year to all, from me and Mrs Frank.

We celebrated Big Ben's chimes at 41000ft over the Atlantic, and we all sang Auld Lang Syne as the clock struck 12 in the UK.

Lets hope it's a good 'un. !englandflag!

Sure did. Mossie bites by the dozen, peelin' on me 'ed, nose, shoulders, and face :cool:

All Inclusive so I made the most of it ;) didn't 'av to tell the lad what I wanted after a couple of days as he used to just pour it when he saw me - can't beat a bit of tippin' in the first couple of days.

The look on the faces of the constant stream of newcomers when he ignored them and brought my beer over to the table was a picture :biggrin:

I love that bit Frank , I did it in Tunisia a couple of years ago, Italians every where but when the barman saw me over their heads there was always a beer on the bar for me ,brilliant.!!!!!!!!

New years day, I spent dealing with the aftermath of a violent night in the region.

In fact I did not get off till 8pm (12 hours)

Seems that enjoying oneself on New Years eve is currently being overtaken by

beeating the crap out of each other!

I dont think I will be going out to celebrate NY anytime soon

Mine was spent having a 'near' perfect one. Chestnuts on the fire ,3 bottles of fine wine, fireworks and 'Auld lang syne' at midnight with the kids and SWMBO, chocs and other nibbles, etc

Then after they went to bed I watched,' Point break' then my mate rang me to invite me round for a beer and we spent the night (Till 7am) playing on his Wii player. (I have got to get me one of those) I am just sobering up now

Happy

New

year

all

hic

• 6 years later...

Should Old Acquaintance be forgot,
and never thought upon;
The flames of Love extinguished,
and fully past and gone:
Is thy sweet Heart now grown so cold,
that loving Breast of thine;
That thou canst never once reflect
On Old long syne.

CHORUS:
On Old long syne my Jo,
On Old long syne,
That thou canst never once reflect,
On Old long syne.

• Upvote 2

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE ON HERE..............WITH LOVE FROM LYNN and family (BLONDIE) Xxx

• Upvote 2

I would like to wish all fellow Nottstalgians health & happiness in 2015. Happy New Year to you all !!

• Upvote 3

Happy New Year Nottstalgians Every Where

Thankyou to you all, for all of the support you have given me over the last year in what has been a roller coaster of health problems. You have cheered me up with your Comedy, Good wishes and just being there. There have been quite a few of us, who have had serious illnesses over the last couple of years and I imagine they feel the same as I do. Thrilled to be part of Nottstalgia. Remembering fch782c for the kindness he and his wife showed me, when I needed it. Sadly who is no longer with us.

Wishing Mick2me every success with Nottstalgia for the future, and The Mods as well for looking after us all and coming up with all the answers to our questions.

Cheers Miducks

• Upvote 14

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL MY NEW FREINDS ON NOTTSTALGIA.

I must admit its not been a good year for me, but all I have to do is log on

and you mad lot cheer up. I look forward to posting in the new year.

:Kiss:

• Upvote 7

Happy new year to all on here

Hope you are enjoying your christmas cheer

Now the year as come to end

A new year message I would like to send

I hope all your dreams and wishes come true

Nothing in your life to make you blue

But if a downer does appear

Just chat to the good folk that post on here

• Upvote 7