Trying to find Ken Smith..

Hello all,

recently i've been thinking about Ken Smith again, the man who i owe my life to,

as theres afew older people than me on here, someone might have heard of a Ken Smith who lived in Radford Nottingham around 1985? thats when the letter was written by him. (in some flats! near a school..wont say to much of his last known address)

I didnt think about speaking on radio trent...when i was trying to find Ken! (a man who looked after me when i was afew months old..)

(I was born in July 1982 in Nottingham.)

I know that i spoke on BBC radio two in 2002 or so trying to find the bloke who looked after me when i was a little baby, my birth mother had me, then left me in her flat and never came back for me.. she just shouted in to Ken, "oh just keep an eye on samantha will you, i'm just nipping out to the shops!" and she never came back...

(then i went to mum and dad, and their the only people ive known as being my parents.)

anyway Ken went in and found me in her flat and looked after me for as long as he could, then he took me to nottingham social services, and the rest is history.

that was such along time ago, he's prob forgotten about me now. it was back in 1982? but he did leave a letter with the NSS.. which ive got somewhere, :) and gosh how it makes me cry to read it. (i always thought he was my biological father, until the NSS told me otherwise)

not sure what to put now, as i still want to find him, but i stopped looking years ago, after i went around to his last known address and asked the other people who lived near by if they'd heard of him, but they had'nt.

so i gave up looking for him. he's prob in a home or something? but i've no idea where he is or what happened to him, all i know is, at the time he was older than my birth mother? i think? the NSS didnt tell me much about him, just about my birth mother.

again i'm sorry for saying all this stuff, i always seem to pee people off when i go on and on, then people stop talking to me.

but unless i ask on great forums like this, with nice people on them, i'll never know :)

if anyone has heard of Ken or knows of him, then please let me know, thank you.

Or if Ken himself is reading this then please get in touch :)

also i know he used to have a cafe somewhere in Nottingham too? (my birth mother told me that, i met her years ago and she's ok)

but she couldnt remember Ken that well..

Thank You from Sam..aka Samantha.

*EDIT* more information about Ken Smith,

Trying to find,

Name: Kenneth J Smith,

Ken's Last known location was Radford, Nottingham in 1985, as the letter he wrote for me was dated 1985, so i assume he was still in nottingham up until then.

also, from off a copy of my birth citificate when i was samantha smith, it has Ken down as my father, but when i asked nottingham social services about it, they said he wasnt my biological father. (i was adopted in 1987 and my name changed from Smith to Sanderson)

(Hiya i cant seem to find an Edit button anywhere for my other post, sorry..)