I have had the pleasure of playing with Derek Randall ,Tim (And his brother Simon) Robinson and Chris Broad and I am so sorry if you read this but I can't remember the other player ,plus me in a 6 a side indoor game (Very exiting game ,if you have never heard of it( It's where Derek Randall lost a lot of his money after he opened up an indoor cricket center in Wilford) every one bowls two overs and each pair face four between them) in the early 80's.

I won the place after they had a raffle amongst the 6 a side league players , I won third prize .The first was an all expenses trip to the Trent bridge test that year (Wined and Dined too) The second was to pit your team against us, I think I got the best deal

The result?? We won, I scored 42 off of our alloted overs, but I was disastrous with the ball (I can't bowl for toffee) but I did take two by bowling under arm!!!!!!!!!!!

Dream Team

Reg Simpson

Tim Robinson

George Gunn

Joe Hardstaff

Clive Rice capt

Gary Sobers

Geoff Millman wkt

Richard Hadlee

Harold Larwood

Bill Voce

Bruce Dooland

12 Derek Randall

13 Carlton Forbes

13 Franklyn Stephenson

Notts Dream XI: 748 for 3 declared...World XI: 27 all out and 16 all out; Notts win by an innings and 705 runs...

• Upvote 1