North of the City...

No, Ian...Lawrence lived at Victoria Street, Eastwood...to the west of the City.

My celebrity lived south of Mansfield, but north of Hucknall.

Cheers

Robt P.

Well done Stu...good guess :)

Bookies had you 50-1 on for that one...

Cheers

Robt P.

More than a coincidence, Rob! :-)

I was researching Harold a bit the other week to write that little piece about him and I found this excellent webpage and remembered it from there. Worth a read.

Nuncargate - Larwood's Village

Here it is.

house.jpg

In the rules of the forum I see I now need to ask a further question on a separate thread. Coming up!

I was researching Harold a bit the other week to write that little piece about him and I found this excellent webpage and remembered it from there. Worth a read.

3 guesses where I got the address from... :rolleyes:

Cheers

Robt P.

3 guesses where I got the address from... :rolleyes:

Cheers

Robt P.

This is probably a first. You Googled the question and I pre-Googled the answer.

Not that we needed to for what is a simple question and answer. ;-)

I think you will find Rob is hinting that he took the address from your web site

I think you will find that the address is not on my website, Ian.

It is on the site I've linked above though...

Had a good chat with my brother-in-law about the "Bodyline" series last weekend. He played minor counties cricket so was well versed in the subject. If you show up at the Poacher on March 1st you will probably get to meet him! (We have convinced my sister to drive ;) )

Both you girlies are quite wrong... :Kiss:

I was viewing the Ashfield RDC site on a planning permission query, and dropped across it by chance, off a link.

Mr G.Oogle not consulted...

Cheers

Robt P.

Had a good chat with my brother-in-law about the "Bodyline" series last weekend. He played minor counties cricket so was well versed in the subject. If you show up at the Poacher on March 1st you will probably get to meet him! (We have convinced my sister to drive ;) )

Good show, Eric. I shall be there that night and look forward to meeting you.

Both you girlies are quite wrong... :Kiss:

I was viewing the Ashfield RDC site on a planning permission query, and dropped across it by chance, off a link.

Mr G.Oogle not consulted...

Cheers

Robt P.

I stand humbly corrected, sir!

It's good to see that the whole world (and Soul quizzes) don't necessarily revolve around that accursed search engine. :-)