How to make money?

Anyone got any ideas?

Tried Ebay, but I still aint rich?

Depends what yer selling on ebay mate!,i went round mi family and collected all their scrap gold like broken necklaces,odd earrings and broken rings,went and bought some scales from argos(then took um back) weighed it in there was about 50 grams and i caned 180 quid,not bad to say it was all shite and none of it was wearable. GET RAIDING THEM JEWELLERY BOXES! LOL.

• Upvote 1
went and bought some scales from argos(then took um back)...

Hopefully you gave Argos 10% of the proceeds ;)

I've sold much of my library, and some of my railway memorabilia on eBay over the last 3 years, or so.

Made about £4K up to press, but its not just 'count the money' - there is a lot of work involved from photographing items, setting out listings, through to packing and dispatching.

Cheers

Robt P.

Ill be doing a soul and motown doo on Saturday 15th March at The Punchbowl on Porchester Road, Its ticket only, priced at a mere £5, available from Mal, on 07977 800 265.

Capacity is 200 ish, and i understand that half that have already been sold, so if thats your type of music, get some tickets quick!

That seems like a good answer to me.

Reggae night anyone?

• 9 years later...
On January 28, 2008 at 11:29 AM, mick2me said:

Anyone got any ideas?

Tried Ebay, but I still aint rich?

Invent a great scheduling app specifically for physicians, medical consultants, and nurses. In fact, all hospital staff including porters and housekeeping. The shifts are not remotely intuitive, between the constant flux of swapping shifts, overtime calls, meetings, etc. I have yet to find a great app and don't have a single colleague who's life isn't run completely by their schedule and has their nose in their phone constantly trying to manage it. Something that can be shared with family and friends too as sometimes 2pm for them is my 2am... this way when they can't reach me they'll know I'm not rolled over in a ditch, just rolled up in my bed.

You'd make a mint.