What was your first car?

My Father used to call them traficators and they always got stuck in our Morris 8..

It was the kids in the back who got to wind their window down and bang just below to make them pop out.

More difficult was pushing them back as sometimes they'd spring back out and that could be quite painful.

They were meant to light up but ours only did intermittently so completely useless at night whether they worked or not!

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lets be a bit more patriotic, years ago the british used to fly in wellingtons now anything goes, trainers, flip flops.

When being a kid was much simpler   

Tip for all the Audi gang if you move your seat forward more you could get even closer to my bumper.

Posted Images

Jeremy Clarkson on Top Gear always derides Audi drivers as being the most arrogant, rude, inconsiderate and overrated on the roads today. I agree entirely.

I detest BMWs as I reckon most drivers are drug pushers from council estates !!!!!

There, that should upset a few folk today.

The best drivers IMHO are Peugeot and Merc owners. They are considerate, knowledgeable , courteous and highly competent !

• Upvote 4

I can't understand why most Audi and BMW cars have their indicator lights wired to the brake lights, I thought the indicator lights were suppose to come on before the brake light,around about 80-100mts before a junction or a lane change, or maybe I'm just old fashioned

Rog

• Upvote 2

Why on earth do Audi drivers always nip infront when you have left a reasonable gap.

Why do Audi drivers change lanes at the last minute at M way exits, many times even crossing three lanes.

Why is it invariably an Audi driver flashing me in the fast lane when I'm already doing over 70.

Why do Audi drivers come flying down M way access roads and then expect everyone else to brake so that they get in the fast lane without hinderence.

Why do Audi drivers park in disabled bays at supermarkets and M way services even there's no blue badge showing.

Why are Audi drivers allowed to breath. It's a waste of good oxygen.

Total W***ers !!!!!!

With the absence of traffic police generally the standard of driving has deteriorated. Everyday you are faced with inconsiderate drivers through bad parking, tailgating, use of mobile phones, reading, drinking, putting make up on, eating all whilst driving, excessive speeding, road rage, and the list is endless.

This applies to all drivers both young and old.

• Upvote 2

More carnage on the roads over the weekend. Surprised? Not really. Just surprised there isn't more. Seems to be a universal ME!ME!ME! must be in front at any cost attitude.

One of the causes of inconsiderate driving these days is the fact that a majority of drivers don't actually own the car, it is provided by their company (especially true when you get into Audi / BMW territory). So they don't care how they treat it or how they behave in it, because they won't have to worry too much when something happens or goes wrong.

• Upvote 3

just come back from Alfreton on the A38 onto M1, bloody great Artic, polish i think cut me and her thats idolised up, last summer bought a dashcam and here it sits in the bedroom, must figure out how to fit in the car, after watching car crash britain on the telly, i have been driving nearly 50 years, 25 of them professionaly, nobody seems to take a pride in their driving anymore, not moaning, glad to still be able to get out in car, but it is scary nowadays

• Upvote 2