Just A Quick Moan!

why is this? .. and bear in mind I drive a smallish car..

whenever I go to the supermarket, I pick a place to park with plenty of room each side so I may enter and leave with ease..

now I can GUARANTEE that when I come out after doing the shop there is some large vehicle parked next to me leaving me only around a foot or so to enter the car..

this phenomenon is irrespective whether the carpark is full or not.. they have GOT to park next to ME! .. and more often than not it's some big 4x4 thats the offender..

I genuinely think that some of these people who own these monstrosities think they've got a divine right to do as they like.. never mind the inconvenience to others.. we rule ok! .. well...

if they like scrapes and scrawks on their motors, then so be it! :angry:

thats it.. moan over!

post-25-1107722340_thumb.gif

• 1 month later...

All vehicles over here have to have the clutch depressed to start them, there's a safety switch on the start circuit. Try and start the car without depressing the clutch...nothing...Automatics have to be in neutral..I think :blink: Or park, can't recall, been a while since I drove one of them :huh:

I don't have a 4 wheel drive Ilko, but mine is an extended cab pickup truck, big V8 5.7litre :D

• 9 years later...

If there was one member on here who I thought would mention that , it was you benjamin.!!!!!!

Very observant.LOL

• Upvote 1

IT was just a quick moan 'Mick'...........as the topics titled...........not about bleddy car parking....lol.

thought it was a good BUMP,.......we all like a quick moan.

• Upvote 3

Benjamin - the title may be a bit misleading! The thread started 10 years ago (!) - (the new Greek Prime Minister was probably still wearing short trousers then - with or without a tie). It was about inconsiderate car parking - and three months later (by post #7) someone was already complaining "I thought this was supposed to be just a quick moan...!"

How long does a slow moan take ? :tease:

• Upvote 1

Oh yes Stephen see it now............sorry 'Mick' (almost)............anyway Stephen are you moaning?..lol.

• Upvote 1

Don't know Michael,but i think you were moaning about the moaners who come on here moaning about the moaners,you have thought they had more to moan about,instead of moaning all the time,anyway you carry on moaning mate.

• Upvote 2

Come on you lot! Aren't we all moaning owd gits anyway? How can we be satisfied with just a QUICK moan. If yer goin tavamoan avagudun!!

• Upvote 2

I have spent over £2300 on an Apple Mac & associated items, as a retirement present for myself... after the geeks who worked for me proclaimed it to be the ultimate. AND..it is so complicated. I have spent 4 weeks trying to setup what would have taken me an hour in windows... and the Mac is still not setup. I thoroughly loathe it. It seems to be YEARS behind windows, although the geeks claim that windows stole everything from Apple.

I wish I had my £2300 back. I could buy a really super windows laptop and have enough left for a holiday.

New Greek prime minister sworn in,...........not even wearing a TIE !!..........

Well i can't believe it,.......saw his whole 'cabinet' on TV today,........not a TIE between em,.............makes you feel like going round and 'smashing all their plates.

• Upvote 1