I don't think being a little suspicious of , for e.g., the Government 'line' on something.. makes anyone a 'conspiracy theorist'.  As far as I'm concerned the pejorative, or maybe just adequately descriptive use of the term is, and should be, reserved for the more extreme loonies who insist that the Moon landings never happened, or that there is a 'cover up' of Aliens landings run from Area 51.. or that the Queen is really a lizard.. or whatever...

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think there are some who have left the forum, for reasons best known to themselves, who still like to come back and have a peek. You know who you are! 

They’re like nosey neighbours, peeking from behind the curtains.  Sad really. 

I sometimes look at Nottstalgia without logging on too, and like you and many others TBI if there’s no topic I’m interested in I don’t bother logging in.  That’s not the same as logging in Anonimously

I'm getting wary of these Cookie acceptance pop ups, and the  so called privacy notices. I've become very blasé about the whole thing, and press 'accept' constantly. Maybe I should be more vigilant !  compusmash

I get inundated with the damn things when I'm on utube.

• Like 1

I'm sitting in my car dealership right now waiting for my vehicle.  Recall on a suspension part.  I brought my Ipad.  Thought I would do some study on it while I wait.

THEN  I find it's connected to their wi-fi.  I didn't ask it to.  Now here I am on NS instead of studying.  Oh well.  Thers nothing on any of my computers that I care about anybody seeing, but it seemed a bit creepy.