The little bottle at the front was really my concern the one with the safety cap.

Looks as if it did at one time come from a prescription................

Kids are very ingenious when it comes to them wanting something that is out of reach, for example.

My grandson stands on the towel rail in the bathroom so as he can play with the cord that hangs from the isolation switch for my shower.

I didn't cotton on for some time why the little red light on the switch was glowing when they left for home until I heard a creaking sound coming from the radiator. With him using it as a ladder it had loosened the fitting on the radiator hence the creaking..... I did think at one time I had a phantom shower taker.

Bip.

Never had that kind of problem with Charlotte (I put a 'ladder type ' radiator before she was born , never caught her on it. Now Adam on the other hand...........!! I found the best thing to stop him climbing it (Even though there's nothing for him to reach when he's up there) was to keep it covered in towels, it seems to do the trick. Theres nothing in the kitchen for them to climb up , and as I said the depth of field is a bit deceptive , the bottles are a good 3 foot from the edge and four foot up (By the time he can reach them he will have the common sense not to!!...LOL)

The little bottle is my multi vits , they are on prescription , but it's just about the only thing I get out of the "System" Free prescriptions.