• 3 months later...
  • Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Before I turn in for bed I will find the end to this Sellotape,

Unfortunately different councils have different rules for recycling. All my cardboard and paper goes into my compost at home or the allotment. Recyclable plastics go in the council bin and “soft plast

Its nearly as bad as "It's a Small World" at Disney! WARNING, ride at your own risk, once the ride has started you cant get off for ten minutes and fifty three seconds! Dont say I dint warn yer! P

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...

All lying, truth economist, self opinionated, know better than thou but not really, crooked, devious, cheating, ignorant, rude, unhelpfull, get one over on you attitude, not avaliable on phone, put you in the crap if we can, alter the rules to suit ourselves, can't be bothered to screen out the real scroungers because it's too much hard work, use PC as an excuse for everything, refuse to understand or help, people with real problems, vision allocated to promoting our own job and pension, are we talking about Local Authorities here, or possibly the Jobcentre as well.

The supreme, unbeatable, totally annoying w#####s.

Perhaps I should add, guilty of investing in S##t banks, you clueless morons.

• 4 months later...

What gets up my nose is people who moan at me when I park in the Mother & Toddler spaces at Tesco's. No I don't have toddlers but I have dents in my car cos other can't park safely.

Sorry Caftan, I'm one of those that would complain about you.

I don't get many perks in life but being able to park where my kids won't get run over is one of them; and it really gets my goat when I can't get in one when able bodied people without kids and the disabled park in them without getting fined. SWMBO parked in a disabled bay ,with our Charlotte in the baby seat , whilst picking up a large item from Argos (Right outside the door) and got a fine (Even though there was a person in the car and she was only there 2 minutes) all the parent spaces were taken by disabled people and folks without kids seats in their cars, she took a photo to prove it!!, and there were 20 - 30 disabled bays free !! Yet not one of those cars got a fine !!!

• 2 years later...

When it says Bus lane in use from 0730-0930 that means you can use it outside these times. Idiots that drive in the right hand lane without using permitted bus lane to turn left and chop in front of you are annoying.

My top 20 hate list:

1. Damp Salt

2. People who raise the pitch of their voice at the end of a sentence turning everything they say into a question.

3. People who say "Absolutely" when they mean "Yes".

4. Boy racers.

5. Old people who drive without glasses. Everyone stopped going in the car with Julie's dad long before he died. He was as blind as a bat but would never admit it.

6. People who race trains to, or ignore the four red flashing lights at ungated level crossings and then sue Railtrack when they hit the train.

7. Unfair UK fuel taxes, both motor and domestic.

8. Politicians.

9. Bankers.

10. Tennents lager.

11. Tennents keg beer.

12. MacEwans keg beer.

13 computers that become temperamental.

14. Unhelpful shop assistants

15. Folk who can't be ars*d to reply when you bid them "Good morning/afternoon/etc..

16. Drivers who ignore cyclists/motorcyclists.

17. Women's fashion magazines.

18. Food/cookery magazines.

19. The Daily Mail.

20. Religious fanatics of all denominations.

Motor insurance policies renewals that rise via the post, for no reason whatsoever, yet 'miraculously' come down in price when you query them in person !!

I've just redone mine with Liverpool Victoria (Based in Bournemouth ,,Eh?!) The renewall quote in the post stated £285, I went onto a couple of the search engines , (confused.com etc) and recieved a quote from LV for £250 !! I rang them to ask why ? and was given a new quote of £245.

Go figure !!

• Upvote 1

When it says Bus lane in use from 0730-0930 that means you can use it outside these times. Idiots that drive in the right hand lane without using permitted bus lane to turn left and chop in front of you are annoying.

Glad I'm not the only one who gets irritated by that. Then they give you a dirty look for "driving in a bus lane" despite the fact that they are the ones who can't read or understand road signs

ditto.

Are you sure you`re not me in disguise?

I wouldn't know - my partner, Julie, makes all my decisions. ;)

When asked what I really hate I usually reply with "I hate everything; that way I'm sure I don't miss anything out." :shout:

\snip\

I've just redone mine with Liverpool Victoria (Based in Bournemouth ,,Eh?!) The renewall quote in the post stated £285, I went onto a couple of the search engines , (confused.com etc) and recieved a quote from LV for £250 !! I rang them to ask why ? and was given a new quote of £245.

\snip\

I have used LV for many years now. I had a quote from one company for £275; they followed the quote up with a phone call - I declined their offer so the man said wait a minute I'll check with the manager for you. Came back a few seconds later with £235. I asked if they would keep that quote for a week because I was expecting a quote from another source Ok but just one week he said. LV came in at £160 for similar cover but without a courtesy car, which I don't need anyway.

Shop assistants you say?

You look on the racks for something in your size and only find smaller or larger!

When asked if they have your size, rather than look in the stockroom, they tell you..

"they only have what is on display".

The girls voice in our local "Subway" sandwich shop !!

I'm not being childish ( I hope) but it really grates on me, and SWMBO reckons that it's the reason they've lost a lot of business because of it !!(And it takes a lot to annoy her !) She's alright to talk to, but it's when a new customer walks in, and are still looking at the menu board , and she chirps up with "Are you alright there" in a horrible high pitched whine before you've had a chance to decide, that makes me want to run for the door.

Theres a very annoying girls voice recording on the top of the escalator at Tesco Long Eaton.

Which keeps repeating in a local accent... "Approaching landing level please take care"

I feel really sorry for any check out operators within earshot to have to listen to that all day.

Its nearly as bad as "It's a Small World" at Disney!

WARNING, ride at your own risk, once the ride has started you cant get off for ten minutes and

fifty three seconds!

Dont say I dint warn yer! Plug yer tabs!