Well we stayed up (just) heres to a good 'un next year ,and cough ,cough, best of luck to Forest this time.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Good luck to every Forest lads 2nd team Mansfield Town Blue Square Bet Premier Play-Off Semi-Final 2nd Leg. We paid for your hats, we paid for your hat-t-s-sss! what a waste of council tax, we pa

Stags relegation confirmed tonight after Chester picked up the point they needed to survive.

Shame that, dont like to see any Nottinghamshire clubs dropping out the league, lets hope they make a speedy return.

Yes shame, shame (Hope Notts can get that striker of theirs on a cheepo)

The Boulding Lad? 22 goals for a team thats struggled all season is an amazing return, he will be in demand from a few clubs, Ive heard Notts could be in for Jack Lester during the summer (radio Nottm phone in last night)

Hey Nick remember Yeovil last year??? And their manager is ex Nott's so don't expect any favours!

Cheers radford red you inbred, get back to your slum.

Easy Tiger!!

I hadn't heard anything I just felt it in my water

Can anyone tell me, is there a chance that as there are two football teams a couple of hundred yards apart,

That there may be such an animal as a Supporter of both teams?

Now I can understand it being such a long walk along Sir Brian Clough way that it would limit ones perambulations in the direction of Pr*de Park to visit another local club? But is there any chance tha such a specimin would exist, in relation to the former mentioned 2 neigbours?

Boasting the benefit of being much travelled in my life, I have met specimins of all three, and have found it very difficult to tell the

difference Sunday to Friday, certain months of the year?

Well hopefully it will give us something to aspire to. as it did in the early 80s and on wards

Yes indeed...an excellent run, culminating in lifting the FA Cup in 1892. Although, nothing much to report in the following 116 years...have to agree with the thread heading - time for the club to close.

Cheers

Robt P.

There you go again opening your stupid little mind before engaging your brain.

You know full well what I am talking about, for the other uneducated out there. We rose from nowhere to sit (albeit breifly) atop the greatest league in the world (Which in my opinion would never have happened if Forest hadn't been doing so well) We also ,Cough, Cough, made it into two European cup finals , winning one and losing the other.

C'mon Stoke!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unless you fancy a bit of the old D.L.F. from the old days Nick??