• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Good luck to every Forest lads 2nd team Mansfield Town Blue Square Bet Premier Play-Off Semi-Final 2nd Leg. We paid for your hats, we paid for your hat-t-s-sss! what a waste of council tax, we pa

Made up for Palace (Father in Law is a big fan)

Big problems at Stoke (They can't get the nutters off the pitch)

Do you think we posted at the same time

Yes Leicester down!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you remember the D.L.F. Nick??

It was the D.L.A.

If you are referring to that lot that tried to take Nottingham one Saturday afternoon, they still took a battering.

Derby & Leicester Alliance.

Always thought it was the Derby Leicester Fraternity ah well !!! we live and learn

The date was 23rd/24th June 1984 for at least one of their visits (it was my birthday and we got caught up in it)

Were you with us Mick ? Caron (Gemini lady) was there, and some other C.B. ers, plus some of my mates from Notts. And yes Mickety they took a good battering, (You had at least 4 Notts fans (Probably all of us) with you that day

I remember they took over the square and Im sure it was out of season, yes June, word got around all the bars to the Notts lads, I think around 200 came down from the Fountain alone, dont even think it was just Forest/Notts fans but none football Nottingham lads too, it kicked off around the square, think the shoppers took the brunt of the shake up, you know, I never heard of the D.L.A. after that.

Sorry, this GeoCities site is currently unavailable.

The GeoCities web site you were trying to view has temporarily exceeded its data transfer limit. Please try again later.

must be popular? !englandflag!

Sorry, this GeoCities site is currently unavailable.

The GeoCities web site you were trying to view has temporarily exceeded its data transfer limit. Please try again later.

must be popular? !englandflag!

It's working perfectly well for me Mick

There you go again opening your stupid little mind before engaging your brain....

Getting rather tired of your recent spate of personal insults directed at me...'my turn' seems overdue.

You are in the last chance saloon - do it once more, and I'll join in...in soccer parlance, you'll lose 5-1.

Yes indeed...an excellent run, culminating in lifting the FA Cup in 1892. Although, nothing much to report in the following 116 years...have to agree with the thread heading - time for the club to close.

Cheers

Robt P.

And what would you say if you could talk??

Yes indeed...an excellent run, culminating in lifting the FA Cup in 1892. Although, nothing much to report in the following 116 years...have to agree with the thread heading - time for the club to close.

Cheers

Robt P.

And Notts won the cup in 1894 not 1892. Do your research before you type.

Getting rather tired of your recent spate of personal insults directed at me...'my turn' seems overdue.

You are in the last chance saloon - do it once more, and I'll join in...in soccer parlance, you'll lose 5-1.

If you were to get your head out of your ar5e you would realise it is you that is starting all the insults between us (And Notts County fans in general) but if you want a battle of wits , bring it on. (I'm bound to win because you are unarmed.)

You have already been yellow carded once, for causing one member to leave, because of your gross ignorance towards others and their feelings.

Yes shame, shame (Hope Notts can get that striker of theirs on a cheepo)
The Boulding Lad? 22 goals for a team thats struggled all season is an amazing return, he will be in demand from a few clubs, Ive heard Notts could be in for Jack Lester during the summer (radio Nottm phone in last night)
Heard from a club mole that Boulding is a virtual certainty for next season

Just been reading on Yahoo that he is more likely to go to Bradford Grimsby or Lincoln, but he fancies his chances at a higher level!!

http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/07052008/1/b...-mill-exit.html

• 3 weeks later...

Championship play off final on Sky, Hull won one nil ,

But I know what you mean no chasing around for the results etc