Bip, just received this note via the Friends reunited site. It would appear you are famous!

Dianne and Mary Williams who lived next door to us and there was a guy who I tried to pee like on a wall...mum was ropable when I came home with sopping wet knickers....gee... I WAS only 4 !! his name at the moment escapes me but somehow Dennis rings a bell!!

The context of the message was:

Hiya Stan..sorry its taken so long to reply but I didnt re-register with schoolfriends again and now its free I'll make the most of it...Which number in Thaxted did you live??

I dont remember many people as I was 4 when we left there.(im 52 now)

I remember Vanessa,,Teresa rings a bell...I remember someone called Margaret (who apparently I used to call Margan) Dianne and Mary Williams who lived next door to us and there was a guy who I tried to pee like on a wall...mum was ropable when I came home with sopping wet knickers....gee... I WAS only 4 !! his name at the moment escapes me but somehow Dennis rings a bell!! I also remember the very first house in the street that had a doorbell...and I used to LOVE ringing it and then run away... lots of other memories but wont bore you with them....Did you know Ann at all??? she was only 25 when she passed but left 2 beautiful kids...now 34 & 39

Den:

No mention of the little girl who set your heart fluttering though.(.....Richards I think she was called.)

Yes Stan.

Fiendsreunited has relented, its now FREE to make contact with old friends. !clapping!

Get in there and drag some into N'stalgia? discussions

The incident of the act of peeing up a wall I don’t recall [unfortunately]

Vanessa Dunn as she was known back then is a member of this forum but to date has only posted a few posts, she is now living in Australia moved there several years after my family left Thaxted in 1963.

I knew about Ann dieing wasn’t she killed by falling of a horse.

Teresa Mellors I believe her last name was.

Have you re-contacted her regarding my full name and where she can find me?

Didn’t know that Friends reunited is now free?

Will have to go back on there now that I have been armed with that information.

Bip.

Glad that F.R. is now free, used to be a member some years back when it was a fiver for the year.

But does anyone think their new format is a bit poor? it used to list all the years for you to click on, now it lists every single member that attended that school, you then have to keep trawling back and hope you find your year, also if you click someones profile and then go back a page it takes you back to the default page of all attendees and not the year you were viewing, bit annoying.

Glad that F.R. is now free, used to be a member some years back when it was a fiver for the year.

But does anyone think their new format is a bit poor? it used to list all the years for you to click on, now it lists every single member that attended that school, you then have to keep trawling back and hope you find your year, also if you click someones profile and then go back a page it takes you back to the default page of all attendees and not the year you were viewing, bit annoying.

Could not agree more, Mickety!

I suppose that having paid squillions for the web site,and having to compete with Facebook ,they are getting very little use,hence the free web mail,in an attempt to win back custom.

Yes Stan.

Fiendsreunited has relented, its now FREE to make contact with old friends. !clapping!

Get in there and drag some into N'stalgia? discussions

Already done it (I put a link on from my page)