radfordred

'favourite Motown tracks of the day'

June 24th is my birthday, so I just might try to get across.!!

June 24th is my birthday

Who's advertising now ???? !laughing!

psssst ) mines on sunday.

Check out Lonely Boy by the Elgins! Brill! In fact if you want to hear Motown in the Raw check out the double CD that it's on - I feel fine! Hmm, is that an advert? imsorry

Got it in the collection Terry, to my mind though, it isnt the best that ive heard the Supes do. Heres one, Baby I got it, by Jimmy Ruffin, b side of "Broken Hearted"

You Only Build Me Up To Tear Me Down...Smokey Robinson and The Miracles

pete c....still riding a vespa

Cheers chum, arent you gonna suggest one?

Honey bee by the Supremes, but there is about five different versionshttp://nottstalgia.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=4121&st=280&gopid=69270

Dunno if ive already said this one.....but........" Tune Up" Jr Walker & The All Stars, who incidentally are on at The Arena, actually as Jr Walkers All Stars for ovvy reasons, alonside Martha & The Vandellas, Mary Wilson, The Miracles, and Commodores. June 24.

I hope Martha sings better than she did on Jools Hollands New Years Eve show..she was terrible...her voice had gone..maybe she had a sore throat.....not much point in The All Stars without the late Junior...saw them at The Sherwood Rooms in 1966..only played for about 30 mins but they were superb...do you know how much the tickets are for this Craig?

Jr Walker & The All Stars, on at The Arena, alonside Martha & The Vandellas, Mary Wilson, The Miracles, and Commodores. June 24.

My birthday , I've dropped SWMBO enough hints.

Favourite Motown track of the day has to be Frank Wilson..Do I Love You (Indeed I Do) a copy which was sold by auction yesterday for £25,742.

pete c....still riding a vespa...worth considerably less than the above mention 45 record

Thought I would carry this on seeing that no one else is.......favourite Motown track of the day...Baby Hit And Run...The Contours

Ayuo Pete. Are you well??

Thought I would carry this on seeing that no one else is.......favourite Motown track of the day...Baby Hit And Run...The Contours

Never heard it before?

Favourite Motown track of the day has to be Frank Wilson..Do I Love You (Indeed I Do) a copy which was sold by auction yesterday for £25,742

Nor this one?

I'm fine thanks Ian..you too I hope........The Monitors...Share A Little Love With Me (Somebody)....cracking tune