Autokarna and Evening Post Motor Show

Tried to put it on the calender !!! But i do not have permission !!

Autokarna and Nottingham Evening Post Motor Show - Premier Classic and New Motor Show. Great family day out. Over 500 vintage, veteran and classic vehicles will be on display at this popular event, along with a new car motor show, entertainment, refreshments and a small fun fair.

Sunday 1st June 08

Wollaton Park

Wollaton

Nottingham

Picture from last year - cracking day out - well recommended

528147816_6cbe05faa2.jpg

528147800_8f55d1eb15.jpg

528147776_8f72edc9bd.jpg

I do like that pic of the Rolls ,Nick. I love the way the radiator seems to be made of glass

I do like that pic of the Rolls ,Nick. I love the way the radiator seems to be made of glass

Glad you liked it i was trying to get a refection of Wollaton hall - this was my best one also some ladies tit ?

528277773_73ec2ffb82_b.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Radfordred,

Thats a cracking picture of an unusual vehicle, I see there's a National logo on the front, is it owned by them?

Cheers

Rog

• 2 years later...
  • 11 months later...

We went there last year.. I had a lovely waddle about (Was in the middle yet quite heavy stage of pregnancy) My partners a big scooter fan so he was quite happy to have a nosey at the ones that where there & to see if he recognises any of them as he knows quite a few scooter boys, but i dont think he saw anyone he knows. Was a lovely day, but didnt make it this year as i didnt fancy pushing a pushchair in a wet field! boo, maybe NEXT year lol

Nostalgic about old cars I am, fascinated by their design and engineering; so the 'Autokarna and Nottingham Evening Post Show' held annually on Wollaton Park is an excellent and well attended venue. :)

• 2 years later...

Me too !!!

Denshaw it was so good to see you today and to put a face to a name.

Poor weather this morning but improved as the day went on.

• Upvote 1

Siddha, I came to your beautiful motorcar 3 times today, looking to say hello. I asked some people sitting by the next car if any of them owned the Bentley and they said they hadn't seen you for a while. We guessed you were in the beer tent!

I saw Babs and Dave and had a nice chat with them. She said she doesn't get on the internet much recently.

Despite the chilly weather It was a really good turnout of vehicles and visitors and we really enjoyed a few hours there.

• Upvote 2

I opted out of it I am afraid. Other things to do. Next year I want a car of my own back on the road!

We was hoping to go as we go most years, didn't fancy chancing the pushchair on the soggy field. Which is a shame because it seemed like a right little nottstalgian meet up!

I ended up giving the fishtank a good clean and water change and chasing an escaped (ours) rabbit around the garden!

Eventful.