Reunion

Organiser: Kathleen Dooley

Date: 23 Aug 2008

Venue: clifton bridge inn

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

clifton bridge inn

hi ya all.hope to get a few to go & have a good old catch up..from by gone years.would be nice to know what everyone is doing these days.there will be a £5 charge to cover the cost of room disco & buffet.. look forward to hear from you all soon. thanks from kath dooley

MORE?...

http://www.friendsreunited.co.uk:80/friend...school_key=6785

• 2 months later...

It was a poor turn out. kathleen Dooley the organiser turned up but none of her seven brothers. Quite a few promised but never made it, Babysitting problems etc. Some names that did make it, Diane Dore and her sister Jacqui, Rob Perkins, Kev Clarke, John Hammond, Billy pierce and a couple of women who's names i have forgotten. Including me there were twelve people.

Den.

• 4 years later...

Wish I'd known about this reunion. I didn't know about Nottstalgia back then as I'd only just gone online & was still learning. I remember Diane Dore (think she had a twin brother: Derek?) John Hammond & Billy Pearce. Billy was at (NCB) Moorgreen training center same time as me, we then split & lost touch as I went to Hucknall pit & he went to Cotgrave I think.

I used to knock around with derek dore, john vincent and others.

Di you know the stuart brothers, rob (RIP) a and colin?

• 2 years later...

Yes it is such ashamd about the reunion - any other planned?